Chapter 2

"Please welcome Nicole Kidman!" the host welcomed me in. People were cheering loud made me freak out even more. Who the hell is ths dude?

I said a few lines then welcomed him. "Please welcome Keith Urban!"

What I didn't realize was his band and him were at the back of me. They were ready before I could see them. Now it all makes sense! I feel so dumb… I stood in the corner watching them. I standing at back still couldn't see his face. All I know now is that he has a long hair. Not a typical Aussie though. His voice was very soothing and you could feel his emotions towards the song. Somewhere after the bridge he started to play guitar solos. I was so mezmerise with his guitar skills. I don't think anyone did not like it. It was amazing! I had to go back in after they cleared up a bit to give him the first award. Still did not get a glimpse of his face as he ran backstage.

"Wow! That was a stellar performance ey!" everyone cheered for him even louder.

"I'm in great honour to present the first award ever in this event. I was not suppose to, but I had to replace my bestie." I tried sounding annoyed. They all laughed.

"I was told that this first award is actually a surprise. The person recieving this doesn't know yet." everyone in the crowd went 'oh', 'wow' and they were whispering to eachother.

"I think I should get through this. Am I right? Everyone seems anxiois to know!" the crowd responsed with 'yeah's.

"Okay! This award is for the Best New Aussie Artist. It will be the award given first every year. And this first year goes to…… Keith Urban!" everyone in th crowd cheered for him. His performance was great enough for that. He deserved it pretty well.

He came out from the backstage and I could finally see who he is. His hands were covering his mouth. You could see he was in schock. He took his hand away and was smiling widely looking at the crowd. He turned to me and our eyes met. It was as blue as mine and my heart skipped a beat. I should say… he is cute! He smiled to me and I smiled back.

He took his award and gave me a warm hug. "Hey baby!" he whispered then gave me a wink. He's so adorable.

-----------------------