Chapter 4

Nicole's POV

6 months has passed and not a word from Keith. I don't know what was wrong with me but there was no day I couldn't think of him.

I was invited to attend the Grammys, which means he could be there. I just wanted to meet him again. They told me that I was going to welcome a performance, so I had to go to reheasals.

"You look excited." Kylie asked me.

She was kinda like my personnal assitant now as she is always with me. I feel really bad for her because she is always away from her boyfriend. I give her breaks but she refuses it. I just hope they keep their relationship strong.

"I am! It's THE GRAMMYS!! First time ever doing this."

"Ok, ok! Is that all why your excited?" she asked me wiggling her eyebrows. I just rolled my eyes.

---------------------

We arrived at UCLA and there were quite a number of people. But what the good thing was they were not paps. They were all crews and other celebs.

"Nicole!" I heard my name being called from the back. By just the voice, I already knew it was Naomi.

"Yes, Naomi?" I turned back and saw one of her eyebrows rising.

"I was so excited to see you and all you say is that? What a nice best friend!" she crossed her arm. Kylie and I laughed at her as well as Tyra, her assistant.

"I've been seeing you everyday. What so exciting about it?"

she had a shock expression and had one of her hand on her chest.

"Ouch Nicole! That hurts you know! You're not excited to see me but your excited to see Keith. And stop looking for him here, he's probably inside." she said rolling her eyes and teased me.

"He's not even here." I replied hiding my blush.

"Why don't we check inside." she dragged me with her along with our assistants.

When we went in, the theatre you could see people scattered around. There were artist who were warming their voices up in each corner. The first adjective that will come to you mind is 'noisy'

Naomi and I were led to our seat for us to wait. I was sitting front row but Naomi was assigned to sit behind me.

"What the hell?!? Why can't I sit with Nicole? We are doing the same thing together!" she complained to the producer.

"Sorry Mam but Mr.Urban just informed us that his mom will be coming along!" the producer appologized. I became excited when he said that.

"That gay… how bout' the other side?" the producer and I laughed at her comment.

"Jennifer Lopez is sitting on the other side with her boyfriend." Naomi nodded.

"Don't worry! You'll be in between One Direction and Taylor Swift." the producer smiled at her.

"Okay that's fine now!" we just laughed.

We were told to sit and enjoy the performances while we wait. Taylor and Jennifer came and we couldn't stop talking with them. They were also waiting to be called for the rehearsal in their performance.

"I'll be singing a collaborated song with Tim McGraw and Keith Urban." Taylor answered Naomi who asked what was she performing.

My heart skipped a beat when I heard his name. If they were performing together, where could Keith be?

"I'll be singing my new single." Jennifer answered after Taylor.

"Where is Keith anyways? Shouldn't you guys be together?" I asked Taylor.

"Yeah, but Keith plays the guitar in the song we are doing. They have to tune his guitar and he has to warm his hands up and other guitar stuffs. And for Tim, he's probably with him. They are one of country's 'bromances'." I nodded and we laughed at her 'bromance' term.

"Here comes a crew, hope we're next." Naomi mumbled under her breath.

"Excuse me ladies. Can I have all four of you to follow me please. You're performances will be coming up sooner." he informed us and we quickly followed him.

"But Nicole and I aren't performing." Naomi told the guy. He laughed but continued walking.

"Let's just say welcoming a performamce is also like performing." Naomi laughed and nodded after. I don't get my bestfriend sometimes.

-----------------

A/N: Sorry if this took so freakin long!!! Been focusing on Idol Triangle!