Chapter 3

Keith's POV

"Oh my God dude! Nicole Kidman is welcoming us!" Jerry pointed at her walking. Damn she looked hot!

"C'mon boys ! Let's kill this." I told them. I badly wanted to impress her. "Wonder where Naomi is?"

We performed 'Who Wouldn't Wanna Be Me' and got loud cheers from the crowd. They enjoyed it very much as much as we did. I hope Nicole did to. She was just staying backstage. I don't even think she knows who I am. But the good thing is that we are on the same table.

We finished the song and what I did not notice was that she actually came back in. I was flattered when she said my performance was stellar. She said things about first awards and it was just a surprise. I was really surprised that it was for me.

I took my award. "Hey baby!" I greeted her and saw her blush. You know what they say first impression last.

"Oh my goodness. I don't know what say…" the crowd started to calm down.

"Firstly, I would like introduce myself to this beautiful lady who welcomed me in." I turned to her and it was obvious she was hiding her blush.

"Hey baby, I'm Keith!" we shook our hands and the crowd went crazy. Some were whistling.

I turned back to the crowd and did my really short speech. Before leaving the stage I turned to Nicole and gave her a wink. Her blushing makes me smile so wide.

People were mostly congratulating me when I was going to my table. I reached the table and notice Nicole was not there yet. I guess she's still backstage.

"Congrats mate!" Hugh gave me a huge hug. This guy is way bigger than me. Simon and Rebecca did the same except for Naomi.

"I'm not congratulating you. You flirted to my bestie there without asking permission!" she crossed her arms with he  back facing me. I just rolled my eyes and sat down.

"Hey guys! Oh my goodness Naomi, he smells so good!" I turned my back and saw Nicole. I caught her eyes and she was blushing so bright. Who was she talking about?

"Who smells good?" Simon gave her a wink. I bet this is something I don't know about.

"Uuhh… that dude… oh! Hi Keith!" wow, she's smart enough to change the subject. They all laughed at her.

"Hey baby!" we exchanged hugs. I pulled out her seat and motioned her to sit.

"You know that I have a name, right?" she asked me. I laughed at her question.

"Yes, I do. But I prefer calling you that." I told her. She bit her lips and blushed. Cute move…

"Keith stop flirting and enjoy the event!" Naomi scolded me. As always, they laughed at her.

Nicole and I ended up talking through the whole night. Her laugh is one of the cutest things about her. I just learned that she actually was born here in the States. I learned alot about her for that 2 hour long event. We just met but it seems like we've been friends forever.

---------------------