Chapter : 8

Dawn's  POV :

I quickly snatched a black  V-neck tshirt over my head, alongwith light pink shorts with a heart beating faster than a bullet.

I sat on my bed holding my knees against my stomach as I relived previous 5 minutes of my life again in my stupid brain.

My cheeks were flushed as red as possible at the thought, maybe redder than tomatoes in my refrigerator , redder than dark red crayons, redder than burning sun. I was embarrassed as well as angry.

"What the fuck he was doing in my bedroom."

"Who the hell he think he is.."

"What the hell men.... What do I do now"

"I will kill that pervert"

"Ummmm .... Excuse me" my brain interrupted my murder planning..

"I think you asked him to look around."

Oops

"B...but I didn't invite him in my room", I countered with my brain(try to counter, precisely).

"But you didn't warned him against it "
And

"Neither you locked the bedroom door nor you checked before coming out of the bathroom"

But...but

"Ughhhh...." I groaned in frustration.

"But what do I do now? How would I face him ? He must be thinking that I did that purposefully."

And the thought process was about to end after a century or two ,but got interrupted by sound of door bell.

I tried to sneak downstairs but Ray was there , stood facing the door.
I flushed red again but then doorbell rang.....again.

Before I got down, Ray opened the door.

Tada. .   It was Evans.

Wait ..........(waiting)....... ..................(waiting)...........wwwaahhhhaaaattttttttt(what)......Evans.........as in.......?........Evans , the boss.

I couldn't even understand that it was Evans, because he never came to my house and I didn't even know that he knows the location of my house.

What is he doing here?

Why he came?

How did he know my residence?

This kind of questions possessed my mind, but I somehow managed to  shut them offf.

I looked at the door, Ray and Evans were staring at each other, with a unknown or maybe masked expression on their faces.

I was myself puzzled and after this I was even more confused about appearance of , my excuse of a boss.

I went downstairs, Ray noticed me and his ears turned red.... Oh my god he blushed.... Maybe he didn't thought that ways and realised it was an accident. Then I looked at Evans.. he was staring from me to Ray and back.

"Uhm... How could I help you sir?" I asked Evans formally emphasizing on word 'sir'.

"I need to talk to you", Evans said  after 2 minutes of staring.

"What is it?"

"Privately" , Evans said looking at Ray.

I looked at Ray , he was looking at Evans and then he looked at me and said " I think I should go and I will call you later regarding the work".

I was mentally begging him to not to go and leave me alone with Evans but...

As soon as Ray left house, Evans came in , closed the door and pushed me against the door with his hands blocking my way.

"What are you doing?" , I asked in shock.

"Why was he here?" , he asked in a very calm tone laced with poison.

"I don't know he said he wants to discuss something about work", I replied .

"What did you two do" he asked in that same calm voice.

"Excuse me" I asked, unable to process the meaning and reason of his words.

He banged on the door and I flinched
"Why were you two blushing looking at each other", he asked angrily.

"First ,We were not blushing and second, what do you want ? Why are you here and third, why does it matter what I do with Ryan is our problem not yours." I replied , equally angry for his interference in my life.

He stared at me with a angry expression and suddenly grabbed my hand from his right hand and waist from his left. He pulled me into him.
"I will not tolerate this".

I was too startled to react but as soon as reality settled I tried to push him off me. He was testing my patience. "Leave me or.."

" What if I have no intention to leave you" , he cut me off and placed his lips in the crook of my neck. He was kissing me on collar bone.

I kicked him in his balls and he jerked off me.

"How dare you touch me? " I spat at him.

He was about to say something but suddenly doorbell rung. I opened it quickly and it was Ray.

"I left my car keys" he said looking at Evans .

I picked his keys from centre table and said" would you mind if I come with you?"

He stared at me in disbelief as Evans stormed out of house angrily.

I quickly locked the door and moved toward Ray's car.

**************
Author's Note

**************

Hyyy everyone..🙋

What do you think about this chapter? Let me know your views.

What would you have done if you were in place of Dawn?

Keep VOTING 🌟 and  COMMENTING 📝.

BYEEE

Take care

See you soon...