Koko ➳ Kang Daniel

I was shocked when a warm lips covered mine. I tried to push the man away from me but he is just too strong for me dammit!

He held both my hands and pinned it on the wall. I started to panic when he suddenly moved his lips and gave my lower lips a soft bite which cause me to moan!

Oh my god! I can't believe I fucking moaned over this guy! Fuck my body for betraying me! Fuck this!

"Move your lips Koko." He whispered then kissed me again but this time, deeper!

I don't know what have gotten into me that I started to return his kisses! I followed the rhythm that he is making through his lips if that does even make sense! He bite my lower lip once again which cause me to moan again! And this time he used that opportunity to insert his tongue inside my mouth tasting and savoring it, it sent a different feeling and a shiver on my spine that I started having a goosebumps because of his sudden move. I can even taste the peachy mint in his mouth that I know will always be his favorite candy.

Damn this feeling that only him can make me feel! Damn him for playing with my feelings and damn me for being an idiot!

Fuck my love for him, fuck him for being a playboy, fuck him for being the one that I always love!

Fuck you Kang Daniel!

A/N
I will warn you before reading this. This is a smut so if you're not a fan of this kind of genre then you are free to leave. I warn y'all so please don't report this story. I will try to make a smut sa ibang member NA HINDI NA UNDER AGE. I respect the boys especially ang mga maknae so I will not try to make a smut about them so sa mga mag rerequest ng story sa mga maknae, I will not entertain them. Just want to clarify some things. Please enjoy reading this story. Love you all :*