Chapter 24

(I don't own Believe In Me by Demi Lovato, You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban, and Don't Stop Believing by Journey.)

So a lot has happened since then. We are getting ready from regionals. It is coming up. We are going up against The Warblers and this other school that uses birds in their preforms. I don't get it either.

"Okay everyone. Regionals are coming up around the corner. So we are going to do a solo, duet, and group. I thought for this one. I will let you guys pick who gets what." Mr. Shuester said.

"How are we doing that?" Ryder asked.

"You guys get to pick how. How are you guys going to choice who gets what?" He asked us.

"Why not we vote?" I asked.

"Yeah that sounds like of that." Jake said. Everyone agreed with it.

"Okay. I think to make it work better. We all do numbers one, two, and three. Put the name you think for solo at the number one. Then two names for the duet at the number two. Then more than five names for the group at the number three." Ryder said. Then everyone pulled put paper and pens. We all spread out in the room.

I looked around the room. I wrote down one, two, and three. Then I wrote the names down. I handed to Mr. Shuester. He counted everything up.

"Okay. The counts are in. The solo goes to Marley. Also the duets goes to Kitty and Ryder. The solos for the group is Tina, Blaine, Unique, and Brittany." Mr. Shuester said. We all clapped for them. I saw Kitty smiling.

"So what are the songs?" Kitty asked.

"I think you guys picked a great people for the songs I picked." He said handing us songs.

It is Regionals. I am so nervous. But I think the songs we got will probably win this. I saw my brother. I walked over to him.

"Hey ready to be placed second place." I said.

"Oh how funny. We will see." He said.

"Yeah we will." I said.

"I have go. Us Warblers go up first. So good luck." He said.

"Same goes to you guys." I said walking away.

The Warblers walked out on stage. They did their number. They were really good. We were last up. We watched the next group go up. They were different. Now it is us. We all huddled into our show time circle for Mr. Shuster's speech.

"Okay guys. All I want you guys to do is go out there and have fun. No matter what happened today in my eyes we are winners. I am proud of you guys. Hands in." We all put our hands into the circle. "One. Two." Mr. Shuester said.

"Amazing." We all said in unison throwing our hands into the air. Then I went to started it all off.

[Verse 1]

I'm losing myself

Trying to compete

With everyone else

Instead of just being me

Don't know where to turn

I've been stuck in this routine

I need to change my ways

Instead of always being weak

[Chorus:]

I don't wanna be afraid

I wanna wake up feeling beautiful..today

And know that I'm okay