Chapter 6

Christie's POV
I called my mom cause I had a lot of calls from her. I told I was alright but I was staying at my own house tonight. Instead I was staying at Elijah's house since I didn't have to work tomorrow. He drove me to his home holding my hand tightly in his. Once we got there he quickly got out and came to my side. He wasn't letting me walk so he carried me inside and up to his room. He gave me one of his shirts to change into. He left the room so I could change. (I love how Elijah's such a gentleman in the TV show so I made him a gentleman on this)
I changed and he walked back into the room already in different clothing than his usual suit. He pulled the blankets down for me and I got in bed. I layed down and he layed down next to me. I turn to him and put my head against his chest. I feel his arms wrap around me pulling me closer to him.
"I never go to ask you this but what happened?" he asked softly.
"I was walking to my car after a meeting. I was almost to my car when pain ignited in the back of my head. I blacked out. I woke up chained with no one around. Then I heard a voice say 'Good you're finally awake.' I didn't know who the there person was. He told me his name was James Collins. After that he offered a deal," I said.
I felt him stiffen at the sound of his name. I heard him curse under his breathe.
"What was the deal?" he asked me. "It was to either help him kill.......you or......him kill......me," I answered very quietly.
He looked down at me and I looked up at him. He had sadness in his eyes. I saw anger in them to.
"You got yourself killed for me?" he almost questioned.
I nodded and said, "I love you Elijah. Of course I did."
He pulled me to him and hugged me tightly to his chest. He put his face in the crook of my neck. I felt him kiss my collarbone lightly.
"Elijah?" I asked.
He hummed in response and I said, "How old are you?"
He chuckled softly and said, "Very old, over a thousand love."
I stare at him. I was about to say something when he gently pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him lightly back.
I pulled away grinning and said, "You're old."
He playfully glared at me. He shook his head.
"I'm the 2nd oldest Mikaelson," he said.
"How many siblings do you have?" I asked curiously.
"I had 6 siblings but two died when we were human. Freya was the oldest and Henrik who was the youngest. Now I have 4 siblings. Finn, who's the oldest and a momma's boy, Klaus, who is the most feared of us all, Kol, who's causes a lot of trouble, and Rebekah, the youngest and only girl now. Then there's me the noble one of us all," he finishes grinning slightly.
"Your proud of your title, aren't you?" I asked smiling lightly.
He nodded and closed his eyes.
"Goodnight Elijah," I said kissing his cheek.
"Goodnight my love," Elijah said pulling me as close as possible, keeping a protective arm wrapped around me.
I soon fell asleep wrapped in the love of my life's strong arms.

Elijah's POV
I woke up to find Christy laying in my arms, sleeping peacefully. I smiled and tucking a strand of stray hair behind her ear. I look at her face and realize that her face is the only thing that keeps me constantly calm. She opens her eyes and smile softly at me. I smile at her. I leaned forward and kissed her ever so slightly. She smiled and kissed me. She pulled away and layed her head on my chest again. I heard her breathing slow and her heart too. I was confused why they were slowing down. I looked at her with confusion when I saw blood coming from her eyes and nose. Her eyelids slowly closing. I bite my wrist and put it to her mouth. She doesn't take my blood. 
"Christy don't close your eyes please. Don't close them!!!!!!!" I yell at her.
I hear her heart stop, along with her breathing. I clutch her close to me and cry again in less than 24 hours. I lost her. But this time it's forever.