Shocked

Violets P.O.V

"what are you def?! i said are you screwing my husband??!!" she pushes through me. i close the door and turn around

"listen, i dont know who you think you are, but emmit isnt married!?' i furrow my eyebrows. this kind of reminds me of when i decided to get an abortion in florida.

she puts down nancy. "really? does this ring, her, and my my belly not say enough!!" she points to nancy.

i stand there speechless. i have no words to explain how im feeling at this very moment.

"i am kara rotett lara, i am married to emmit lara since 2015, thats my daughter nancy, she is 2 years old and we have a baby boy on the way"

"i-I dont believe you..."

"oh dont tell me you didnt know..." she crosses her arms

"i didnt!!! i swear!!" i raise my voice with hurt pouring through.

her body loosens and relaxes. "whats your name" she licks her lips

"im- violet anne davain, 2o almost 21 and i dated emmit for about a mont" i swallow nervously

"dated?"

"well im not going to date him anymore!" i say in a duh tone.

"im sorry, i shouldnt have barged in and attacked you like that...i thought you knew-"

i quickly shook my head. "well dont i look foolish now..." she scoffs

i lick my lips as a tear travels its way down my cheek. "i probably wouldve done the same thing...its okay"

she smirks as she picks up nancy again "you seem chill, im sorry this had to happen"

she starts heading for the door. "wait what about emmit?" i turn to face her

she turns back around "who?" she says sarcastically

she giggles while i just force a smile. "im going to be staying at my pares house"

"sorry again"

i nod and watch as she leaves my apartment.

what just fucking happened...i look around the room feeling a little dizzy. he is just another max but much worse...grayson was right...of course he was right because him and i are meant to be...

i rush into my room and grab the clothes he left here and i go out to my porch and drop them. dont worry they will just land on the sidewalk. then i grab all my stuff, keys and phone and leave my apartment. i rush down to my car. where could he be?  maybe his favorite cafe.

i get into my car and start driving over to the cafe where he always hangs out. i pull up to the cafe and immediately see him and some girl talking in the window. i grind my teeth and storm inside and slam my hand on the table they are sitting at. the girl jumps

"violet?! um wh-what are you doing here?!!" he starts to get nervous.

"who is this emmit? huh?"

"this is um, my friend"

"emmit, we have been dating for three months" she says.

"well whatever your name is-"

"its ginger" she snaps

"well ginger this piece of scum is married, has a kid, another one on the way! oh!!! and is dating me???!!! would you believe that???" i put my hands on my hips and force a sarcastic smile.

she scoffs and throws her water in his face and storms out

"ginger!" he yells. then looks at me angrily. now the whole cafe is staring.