I know what you're thinking

[im bacckkkkkk. Sorry guys I know you guys were waiting for a post. I honestly forgot I had started this story. I'm currently writing another for a whole different fandom and I got caught up in that. So here ya go.]

I couldn't focus.

On anything.

Not the lesson going on in class or Beth constantly clicking her pen.

Only her.

Percy.

She's so perfect. Her pale skin and black hair cascading over her shoulders. Her blue eyes that seem to change colour in the light. Her delicate features and beautiful body.

Everything was static.

What the fuck is going on with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Static?" Emerson said as we sat at our usual spot at the local coffee shop.

"Yes. I went numb. Everything was blurry except for her..and.." I said.

"And?" He replied with curious eyes.

"And..it felt like...just for second..like I was alive again. Like she kickstarted my heart. I had a sudden rush of warmth and awareness. She's like a drug Em." I answered.

He smirked at me. That devilish smirk that I know all to well.

"What?" I said crossing my arms defensively.

"It's her."

"What do you mean?" I said confused.

It's her. Not h e r. It can't be.

"The one, Rem. You know. You found her." He said with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"How would you know."

"Oh I don't know. It's not like I found my mate or anything. I know the feeling Rem. Its her."

Oh god. What do I do? I can't just go up to her and be like "yo I'm a vampire an you're my mate wanna like get married?"

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. I hate my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So?" Emerson said as we walked in the door of our home.

"So what?" I said as I took my shoes and leather jacket off.

"Are you gonna tell him?"

Him being Sebastian and tell him being about me finding my mate.

Why would I tell him? I don't even know if this is true yet.

"It is true and you know it." Em said walking to the living room.

"I thought we agreed to not read each others minds anymore!" I yelled at him.

"Didn't have to read your mind to know what you were thinking." He said winking at me.

I know I complained about not having a mate but now I wish I still hadn't.

This is gonna be rough.

[hi hi hi. I know. Short chapter. Sorry bout that. Just a lil filler so I can get to the good stuff. Please comment any ideas for the story and vote, means a lot! Thanks lovelys. Xoxo]