I might impress you

"You what?!" Sebastian exclaimed throwing his arms around my thin frame. "I never thought this day would come! Thank god. I was starting to worry that I'd have to keep you company forever."

"Yeah yeah. I don't even know if it's her. She's human." I stated untangling myself from my older brothers grasp.

Emerson scoffed. "Give it up Rem."

How am I supposed to give it up?

How can he be so sure of this when I am so unsure?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another day another...nothing. I thought to myself as is stood in front of my locker. Slowly packing my bag full of books.

"Rem!" I heard someone yelling my name from down the hall.

I looked around before I saw a pair of flailing arms.

It's Beth.

"Rem! Hurry up and get your ass over here." She yelled again.

I nodded before closing my locker and making my way over to them.

I was about 5 ft away from them when I was suddenly stopped by a tall muscular guy and pushed into the lockers beside me.

"So your the fresh meat." He said close to my face. Too close for comfort.

I looked him up and down, glaring, knowing I could kill this dude if I got the chance.

Ever since I was turned I've had this anger problem. If someone tests me I act on it. And I don't just mean I threw a few punches. I mean I've killed people, a lot of people.

Sebastian and Emerson helped me deal with the anger but I still have uncontrollable flashes of it.

I'm not going to let this guy break me.

I can't let him.

"What? You think you're to good to answer me? Answer me you little faggot." He said spitting in my face.

"I don't think I'm better than you." I answered.

"HAH! That's a fucking given."

"I KNOW I'm better than you. You're nothing but a deadbeat asshole that's never going to leave this tiny town. You are going to amount to nothing because you're going to be forever stuck in highschool. You see all these people that call themselves your friend? I'm sure they all despise you and they are only here out of pitty. You have nothing better to do than pick on a kid that you don't even know and for what? To impress someone? You my friend are the loser here. So I suggest you get your dirty hands off of me and walk away before this gets ugly." I said calmly.

He looked around at the crowd in the hall way as they all looked down at their shoes or phone.

I knew my remark about no one being his friend was true. I can hear all their thoughts. They hate him.

He let me go and I walked slowly over to Beth.

"Damn Remmy. I didn't think you had that in you." She started hitting my arm lightly.

"Yeah Rem..that was amazing." Percy said quietly looking up at me.

My heart skipped a beat at her words.

"You'd be surprised by the things you don't know about me." I said sending Percy a wink. "I might impress you."