Alone - Part 10

Yoongi:

The ride in the car seemed endless especially when you don't wanna go. Tears threatened to fall feeling sorry for myself. How could we be torn apart when we finally realized how we felt? As we drove further and further apart, I felt more anxious and worried about Jinny. Deep inside I was happy. Jinny loved me! She had promised to break up with Tae. I hoped our confession would sustain us during our brief separation. It was hard not being able to call her or tell her how much I miss being with her. How much it hurt to be apart.

When her parents made it back, Jinny was in her bed watching tv

When her parents made it back, Jinny was in her bed watching tv. Her mom came into the room and shut off the tv. "How long Jinny? How long have you known you love him?"

"I've only just realized how much I care. Don't be angry with me mom. I can't help how I feel," she answered, pleading for understanding with her eyes.

"What am I supposed to do now?"

"Be here for us mom. We both need you."

"You need to try to sleep. You have school tomorrow."

"Mom you know I can't."

"I know, but I will give you a sleeping pill. It will help," she said with a smile.

"They make me really drowsy at school."

"You need to sleep. Just take it please."

"I need him, mom. Promise me he will come back."

"Jinny I will try. I promise."

That night she took the pills but they didn't work. She couldn't stop thinking about him or the sensation of his lips on hers. When she finally dozed off, it was almost morning and of course, she had a nightmare. She sat on the bed hugging her knees, the tears falling. 'I wish you were beside me. Please come home to me Yoongi.'

"Jinny wake up." Her mom came in and saw her. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying.

This happened every night till her mom was very worried. By the time the week was up she had dark circles under her eyes and she was walking around like a zombie. She wouldn't do her homework and wasn't paying attention at school either. Her mom tried her best to get Yoongi back but her husband wouldn't budge.

Dr. Seuss: 'You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams...

 Seuss: 'You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams