Chapter 2: Words may lie but actions will always tell the truth, sweetie!"

Hey There My Lovely Readers!! What's crackalackin? Here’s another chapter from my book : And Then I Met You! Enjoyy!! Vote, Fan And Comment!!! Love Yaa!!!

P.s. – Thanks for your support for my new book..Means a lot to me guys…. I promise to update soon…

LOVE YAAA!!!

 _________________________________________

Chapter 2: Words may lie but actions will always tell the truth, sweetie!” 

Caroline’s POV

“Earth to, Caroline!” Ana snapped her fingers in front of my face

I snapped out of my daze and realized that I had zoned out, watching Nathan walk out on us.

“Hello, Caroline?” Ana said again. I shook my head and faced her with a smile.

“Yeah, let’s go.” I said. She held out her hand and walked with me inside the class.

Immediately a few girls crowded around us, giggling.

“Hey there, I’m Alyssa. What’s your name? Are you New here? Are you in our class” the girl started bombing me with questions

“Jeez! Hold it Alyssa. Take a breath” Ana said as she shook her shoulders.

“Ana, My love! I missed you! Where have you been?” Alyssa said as she engulfed Ana in a bear hug.

“God! What’s up with the questions? And last I remember I met you yesterday.”  Ana said, rolling her eyes. “Anyways, here. Meet my new friend, Caroline” she said as she pulled me towards her

As if on reflex there was a bunch of “Hello’s” and “Hey’s”

“Hi, I’m Stacie.” The girl with long brown hair shook her hands with me

“Hello” I replied politely.

After making a dozen of friends I was led to my seat by Ana.

“Sit here for now, beside me. The teacher will probably change your seat” she pouted

We all settled down as the teacher came in the class. I had seen her on the day of my admission. Miss Rose.

Everyone spontaneously stood up and wished her

“Good morning, teacher”

“Good morning, students. Sit down.”

I sat down comfortably on my seat. I turned around with a huge smile looking at my new classmates. That’s when I noticed something. Nathan. He was looking at me- Staring at me. He sat two benches ahead of me and was could be seen if I tilted my head diagonally. His face showed no emotion. He was just plain staring at me. I used this time to notice that he had striking blue eyes. Wow! I was jealous already. That’s when I was pulled out of my reverie by a nudge on my arm. It was ana. I looked at her.

“Huh?” I said utterly confused as to why she was nudging me.

“Hello, Dream girl! Miss Rose called out your name almost thrice”

I stood up instantly and face the teacher.

“Why don’t you come up here and introduce yourself, sweetie” she said politely.

I smiled at her and made my way to the front of the class. I took in a deep breath- just like my mom had advised me to do when the teacher asked me to introduce myself-and began speaking.

“Hello friends, my name is Caroline. I’m fourteen years old just like most of you in this class. I love writing poems and playing guitar. I also-“ I kept on speaking about my likes and dislikes for about 2 minutes and finally thanked everyone as they clapped silently for me.  I returned to my seat next to Ana.