"How I Met You: Part 1"

Srry if this is no good, I'm starting writing  english fanfics so, really sorry if i write something wrong, hope u enjoy this!
Art by ttoba - Love her draws!!

2nd person POV:
You were traveling at night in the middle of nowhere, escaping from your family that treat you like crazy and didn't understand all of your knowledge, saying that drugs or alcohol might have change the signs you see or know and adding fake science inside your head. Not even paying attention on the road you see a strange and big machine in the middle of nowhere and 2 people inside of it.

"Oh Jesus... Please don't be dead!" You park your car and go to the... space ship? Didn't know how it came here or why a kid of 14 I think, is sleeping in the front seat and a man with blue and spiky hair sleeping in a bed of empty bottles in the middle of nowhere. 'Okay y/n... Keep calm' You heard a strange noise in the back of the ship and a voice repeating 'Neutrino bomb, 90% ready'.
"Oh SHIT! This is no good!" Running at the back of the ship trying to deactivating the bomb. ¿Why the two of them would have a big size bomb that could kill all humanity? Fixing some cables the voice said that the bomb was neutralized, you sighed and walk back to your car.
"Hope that the two of them wake up soon, they own me one now" You were about to open the door when your cellphone rings, unlocked the screen and see a message of your friend Matt, saying that you can stay in his house all the time you need, but no trying to explode the kitchen again with your inventions, you reply him but something was missing now. ¿How can they pay you back without evidence? You manage to take a photo with the blue haired man 'He looks like 60 years but still handsome'. After some photos you drove to your friend house.

Midaly~Flames