"How I Met You: Part 2"

2nd person POV:

You arrive late at night to the neighborhood, everything was dark except for 2 houses, one of your friend waiting for you outside.

"Heya y/n!! Long time no see sis! How was the road?" ask Matt while he opens the car door for you.
"It's been good, trying to make science u know? But..."
"Your parents call you a crazy bitch for trying 'impossible things' like doing some portal to another dimension in the house again?" Said Matt crossing his arms, y/n only nodded and hug him, he nows how she felt about her family. They take the things in the house and then go to sleep, y/n couldn't take out of her mind the blue haired man and the kid with a Neutrino bomb and a space ship, you hoped that your questions could be answered soon.

The next day you wake up latetly, you haven't sleep this good in years, trying to find light you open the curtains a see the front neighbor garage open and then stare at the house if something was happening but you only see a blonde woman getting in the car and two youngster walking to school you think... Wait... "Haven't I saw that boy yesterday night?"

"Are you trying to know the neighbors y/n??" A familiar voice talk to you behind "That's the Smith's house, they are good people! And I know you get well with them" Matt say smirking a little.
"Come on Matt, you now I'm not that talkative with people, I only talk about my science, trying to build a portal to other dimensions, something similar to that game you now? And I have a little question to ask dear friend of mine..." You ask and he nodded waiting for your reply. "Can i use your garage for my inventions? PLEEEEEASE!!! Now i can fabricate a laser gun that turn to dust everything just with one shot! And I'm still trying to do the portal thing, You will be amazed!"
"Okay! okay y/n, you can have that space but first answer me this" y/n didn't care the question that your friend could make, even if you knew that he always tease you.
"How do you now Morty? They kid you just saw?"

Okay okay... So... Im not really good at writing this, I admit it
Cuz this is my first fanfic in english, so if anyone doesn't like my work i can only said
KISS MY LIPS!
Love u all readers!!
Oh! Other thing!
I make a draw of how i see the protagonist in this fic, tell me if u like it plz~

 Im not really good at writing this, I admit itCuz this is my first fanfic in english, so if anyone doesn't like my work i can only said KISS MY LIPS!Love u all readers!!Oh! Other thing!I make a draw of how i see the protagonist in this fic, tell ...

It was a fast sketch...
Midaly~Flames