"How I Met You: Part 4"

Rick POV:

"Do you have a portal gun?" I asked surprise and a little angry, it's supposed that only me and others Ricks can do the portal gun. She low her faced and said that she hasn't make one yet. I sigh relieved cuz this stupid little girl could ruin this timeline with her inventions, but i want to know more about her.

"So Y/N... Why you want to fuck up with the universe? Why you-you want a por*URP*tal gun?"

"Sorry 'nice guy' but that isn't your damn business"

Damn she has sass.

"And I don't think you will understand my desire of knowledge of all this universe Rick, I know that you are super smart because that little neutrino bomb, that flying space ship and all the other stuff you got in here, and you are such a dickhead, but..! Emmm what are you doing Rick?" She talk to much, I take out my portal gun and shoot, took her wrist and pull her inside the portal, she talked to much and she is annoying even if she has a pretty face. I leaved her in Gazorgalorg 37.9, a wild planet full of unknown and extinct species of other planets.

"RICK!! Wha-What the Fuck you j-just do?! She-she didn't do anything wrong!" Morty scream to me really annoyed. I really wanted to leave him in that planet but I need him.

"She is annoying Morty! S-she was a bitch when she was tal*URP*king to me!"

"Well Rick, you started for being such a dickhead, now we need to go and find Y/N before some strange alien hurt her" he said glaring at me, welp I acted like a dick so I shoot a portal and went inside, Y/N was shooting everything that came near to her with some strange laser gun, she make a big hole in all those animals skulls. I liked her style.

"Welcome to Gazorgalorg 37.9 bitches. Now that we are here cuz one pain in the ass ask me to save the other pain in the ass, and I see you could manage yourself very good in here. Now you two fuckers will help me to get some freaking plants that I need for one experiment and don't whimper!" I shouted to the two pain in the ass I had right now.

"Jeez Rick, you d-d-dont have to said all that bad words to Y/N, you don't even know her!" Morty shout to me angry.

Y/N POV:

Everything was so fast when Rick push me inside the portal that I didn't care were I was but then some really big and strange alien animals start approaching me like if they were going to kill me, don't even care to shout I took of my laser gun and make a big hole in his head, then more weird animals appear and more corpses near me. A little Iater saw again the portal and Rick coming out of it with Morty, saying that I was a pain in the ass like Morty, that fucker. Then he said all of that bad words to us and that we need finding some plants, even with all of his monologue is difficult not hating him. Morty shouted angrily at Rick trying to defend me, aww he's so sweet.

"If you say that Mo*URP*ty then you are calling yourself a bitch" Rick reply while Morty make his sad duck face, I did the same.

"First, how the fucking hell we got here? Second, don't treat Morty like a bitch, you are acting like the bitch here" I said angry to Rick with fury eyes "And Third... How is the thing we are looking for? I want to know more every second I'm here!" I respond nearly jumping for happiness, I haven't been in other planets but this is like the strange memories I had once when I was little.

Rick and Morty just look at me a little surprise for the end of my speech, they didn't say anything and we enter in the wild planet.

Welp! I know that just a little amount of people read this, but... fck it im writting this anyway
Hope u like it reader!!
Midaly~Flames