"Adventure in Outer Space"

Art by: ttoba

Y/N POV:

We adventure ourselves in the forest but I didn't know how this plants that we are looking for is when I saw the biggest carnivorous plants of my life. A majestic Venus flytrap in blue neon color with green drip a magenta goo 'Maybe digesting a big insect' I think. Morty got stuck in the Drosera Capensis glands and now the plant was enrolling him to eat it, I take Morty's hands trying to pull him of the alien plant and Rick... He just stared at my futile attempt to rescue him, then shot to the center of the Drosera letting go Morty with a green goop in all his torso.

"S-shit Mo*URP*ty, that thing leave stains difficult to clean, you will need to burn them later"

"B-b-but Rick!! This is my favorite shirt! Ca-can you make some special washing powder or laundry soap that can take off the stains?" Morty reply trying to get off all the goop from his clothes.

"Morty, you *URP* have like 20 shirts with the same fucking color. You dress up like that every*URP*day!" Rick shout him and took a sip to his flask.

Then Morty fell to the ground trying to stand up but it look like all of his muscles didn't receive any stimuli.

"Rick! What the hell is happening to Morty?"

"Well... That's the side effect of the mega seeds disintegrating in his anus, now he will stay like that during 72 hours and I don't want to explain this sh*URP*it to you"

He said while shooting another portal and take Morty back to the house I think, and came back with one big machete and an empty jar.

"Here, you will need this for the VEN*URP*us Flytrap to get the sap, and then put the saAAaap in the jar" he said belching.

"And... Why you need this alien sap for? Are you trying to make a potent venom to kill or a tranquilizer to put people to sleep for weeks?" I said while cutting down the neon blue plant and taking a yellow sap that looks like golden jelly.

"Don't try to make you more smart saying that kind of things but yes, it will work for a functional tranquilizer or drug to pause the nervous system of every living thing"

Rick is a little annoying but he seems like a nice person, even when he acts like an ass, but still I was working in getting the sap for him, it was so interesting in learning the things that i wanted to do when I was a kid, all about the space was so fascinating for me even if my classmates and my parents call me crazy for dreaming about aliens, outer space and ufos, spacing out I spill a little of the sap in my hand and started to feel dizzy.

"Fuck Rick! You didn't tell me that I must use gloves for this shit" I said before hitting the floor with my head.

Rick POV:

Oh shit... She wasn't cautious with the sap, stupid girl. I shoot other portal to the house and take all the jars with me to the garage, then I take Y/N and let her in a chair.

'Now how the fuck I'm gonna do all the work with her in that state? Guess I need to make an antidote for the paralyzer' I thought while watching Y/N sleeping in the chair. Pretty face, sassy, science lover and knows how to shoot, she could be a great partner and more suitable for this than shitty Morty, still I need the human shield for the Federation..

I started mixing one jar of sap with some neutralizers I had in a shelf, trying to make something quick and put it on a syringe.

"Hope this works" then I stab the syringe in her chest and immediately she woke up.

"Fucking ostriches of Venus!!" She shouted. "Oh, What the hell happened with the sap? My head feels like I've been drinking non stop"

"Side effect of the sap in your body, you made a good work back there but failed at the end" I respond to then take a long sip of my flask.

"Well.. You didn't told me about 'It works making contact with the skin too' weird old man"

"Then you are a failure against things that could happened!" I responded mad at her.

Y/N POV:

I was getting angry about him. Am I a failure because some of the sap step in my hand? Hell no bitch!! He nearly know me and now he's treating me like that, so I stand up from the chair, walk towards him while staring madly.

"Woah woah woah!! T-t-take it easy girl! I-I-I was joking! No hard feelings right?" Trying to convince me the opposite? Not today amigo.

"Listen to me you old fart! You said I could help and I did! You have like 30 jars of paralyzing sap here and you call me a failure?! If you think you can do a better job, better doing it alone you bitch!" I didn't wanna stay for all his crappy "I'm sorry" so I left his garage and went to mine closing the door really hard, I had things to finish.

Sorry for the long wait!!
I didn't knew how to finish this chapter but here it is!
Hope u like this shitty end xD
Don't give me that look! Rick is an asshole and makes me angry sometimes...
And i don't want that 'love at first' thing so they will start like this.
If you want to give me some ideas comment!
Love u all!!
Midaly~Flames