"How I Met You: Part 3"

Art by ttoba
I went to the dentist and take off 4 tooths, its feels weird but funny, Hope u like this fic!

Y/N POV:

Oh shit! I haven't tell him the thing about the bomb! Im getting a little nervous but i cannot lie to him.

'I.. Ummmm... Yesterday when i was driving I found Morty and a blue haired guy in a "spaceship" and... Deactivated a neutrino bomb"
"Wow! That's amazing y/n! I didn't know you could manage Rick's inventions, and he always make crazy stuff" said Matt crossing his arms.

'So that his name' you think while your friend was still amazed on what you did. The two of us went down to have some breakfast an then I started to work in my inventions, Matt went to work so I was alone at home but with Horus i wasn't totally alone. I pet the little salamander head and get back to work into a new stunning gun, at first it only shot sparks but now it could electrified anybody with a distance of 2 meters or more.
I nearly finished my gun when I heard some shouting from the Smith's house, the garage was open so I could the blond woman with a brunette man shouting to Rick and Morty about the school, that he's not a good student, no more adventures etc... I decided to intervened and help that boy so I walk to their garage when Rick asked him the root of pi and answer correctly, I was amazed and surprise of that. Finally his parents accepted that being near of Rick makes him smarter and then go inside of the house.

"Knock, knock. Sorry for interrupting you guys. Everything is okay?"

"And WHO the fUUck are you?" ask Rick looking at me.

"Rick! D-d-don't be rude with her! She only ask a question! And answering to that we are okay... Ummmm... W-what's your name? Mine is Morty and he's my grandpa Rick" Morty said nicely to me while glaring at Rick.

"I'm Y/N, Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you two!" I said smiling "I move here yesterday night into a friend house, is the house in the front" Morty smiled at me but Rick only glared at me like if he was trying to take laser beams out of his eyes "Sorry but... Why Rick is glaring at me like that?" Both of you look at him.

"Woah, sorry dudes. It's just that *URP* I think I have see you other time..." He said still glaring at you.

"Mmmmmm... Maybe is because of this" you said while showing up the photo you take with them yesterday night "Is a really good selfie of us three" you said with a little giggle.

"HOLY SHIT! YOU ARE THE ONE THAT TO*URP*UCH MY NEUTRINO BOMB! How do you deactivated it?!" Rick shout moving his arms and a little surprise.

"Well... I use my brain and knowledge to do it, I used to things like this. Always making crazy stuff like lasers, stunning guns, a portal machine or gun..." You were interrupted by Rick arms that were now in your shoulders.

"Do you have a portal gun?"

Im still not that good at writting but im giving it my best shot!, its 3 in the morning so
Nighty night readers!
Midaly~Flames