Chapter 4

A/N

Hey how are you enjoying it so far?

Last update was intense, and I am having fun writing this story.

Please vote or comment and tell me our honest opinions are :D

Chapter 4

I walked out of the park and around the town seeking out a place to say for the night.

I couldn't shake the memory of the 'great stick fiasco' -well that's what I call it in my mind- it has been a while since I got caught. I knew I should have gotten out of this little town, but it was getting dark.

And I really hate traveling at night, especially to a new place that I didn't know.

I walked around this little weird town. I stopped at the 'entrance of it where there was a greeting sign.

'Godrics hollow'

Hmm that is a creep ass town name.

It honestly sounded like the kinda of place you hear in movies when something scary happens.

I could feel my eye lids getting heavy and starting to droop. I walked until I found an alley way. In had a grass ground and wasn't littered but it was secluded enough people wouldn't notice me.

I walked to the far back and balled up my jacket to use as a pillow. The night air was nice and warm with the accessional breeze. I curled my self up and felt my self drift off and dip into a dreamless sleep.

The last thing I saw was a house light turning off and the soft howl of the wind.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

⚯͛

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up to a loud 'pop' very close me.

My eyes snapped open and I scrambled to a standing position ready to run if needed.

An odd, old man greeted me. He was wearing blue robes, almost the same that matched my hair, that had silver stars and moons on them.

He had twinkling blue eye picking out of his half moon glasses. His white hair flowed past his waste as well as his bread.

I slowed my breathing back to a normal rate, but still ready to ran at any moment.

He gave me a sad smile.

Who the hell was he?

He just kept staring at me.

"Who are you, what do you want!?" I asked trying to be calm but I had a feeling that fail and a harsh tone took it's place.

"Don't worry dear, I won't hurt you" he said kindly while motioning to my clenched fist.

"I said who are you?" I respond with a clear confident voice.

"I am Albus Dumbledore" the man smiled.