Chapter 8

I stood there, my mouth almost smashing into the ground, and eyes more alert then ever.

It sadly took me a second to realized how stupid I looked like with my face in complete shock.

I mentally slapped myself and I quickly went back to a blank face.

I acted like it was nothing, because that's what it had to be. Nothing. There was no magic. There simply couldn't be.

Every part of my brain denied what my eyes were telling my brain what I just saw.

I knew that man couldn't have just flicked his.. His stick. He couldn't have just made a beautiful creature that seemed to be made of smoke but was still so life like.

But still there was a part of me that wanted to believe, that actually did believe.

There once had been a time where I actually listened to the childish part of me... But i can't now.

No matter how hard it was I pushed that part out of me.

I didn't even know I still had a part of me that wanted to believe in this fair tale stuff until now.

And for that I blamed Dumbledore.

I don't know what he did but he awoken something in me.

Something I didn't like.

Something I didn't want any part of....

A/N

Another quick and short chapter!

Sorry I wish I could give u all more but I am losing inspiration!