Mod Review: MC Command Center

(This Mod Can Be Downloaded On Deaderpool's Patreon Page)

MC Command Center is a mod that allows you to do things you were never able to control before, such as:

Story Progression

Without MC Command Center, NPC's will just get old and die. Well with this mod, it allows them to get married and have children of their own. So now your town will always be populated, and NPC's will have long family trees.

Now if you move out a sim from your household, you have to mark them as unplayed so that way they'll get married and have children.

You can also 'Mark For Pregnancy' or 'Mark For Marriage'. And if you go to the computer (Which is the hub for the mod) , you can choose at what age they get married and have children, and the amount of children all NPC's should have.

Skills/Relationships

Now Skills and Relationships all work the same way with this mod. You can choose what person/skill you want to edit. And set it to the level you'd like. So if your sim is suppose to have level 8 in cooking you can do that. Or if you want to be best friends with someone you just met.

Smaller Features

There are also some smaller features that are really nice about this mod. For example if an NPC is wearing an outfit you don't like, you can change it.

And if a sim will not leave your house, you can force leave. Or if you need someone to show up, you can force summon.