Review: Get Famous (But I'm Just Mad)

I hate it. I just hate it. It's annoying as hell. Who thought this pack was a good idea. I'm going to explain why I hate it, don't worry.

The Sims 4 Get Famous comes with the world of Del Sol Valley, it's description reads:

"A densely populated city brimming with opportunities to make it big! If you can make it in Del Sol Valley you can make it anywhere. From the lavish living in the Pinnacles to the booming nightlife of Starlight Boulevard this world has everything going for it."

It has three districts:

Mirage Park

"With reasonably priced homes and so close to downtown, Mirage Park is the perfect place for an up and coming star to start their rise to fame"

Starlight Boulevard

"When it comes to night life, Starlight Boulevard can not be beat. Where only the most famous Sims have access to the most exclusive night club in town. It is where The Who's who of the industry come to show off"

The Pinnacles

"Fit for the rich and famous, The Pinnacles boast the most expensive homes in all of Del Sol Valley. If you want to live here you need to make it big!"

Get famous allows your sims to become famous in multiple different ways, while adding some new ones, like becoming a famous YouTuber or actor.

Fame/Perks System:

Gaining fame works in tiers, the same way vampires and witches work. As your sim becomes more famous they can get perk points to put towards new perks. Like getting fan mail, creating a brand, PR agency, etc.

However, your sims can gain quirks as well. Like gaining stans, becoming obsessed with their phone, vain, etc.

Reputation System:

This pack also adds the reputation system, which determines how well sims like or dislike your sim.

The more well liked your sim is the better their relationships will start off, and they get job offers in good careers.

The more disliked your sim is, the worse their relationships will start off, and they get job offers in evil careers.

This is where I hate this stupid pack. Please, anyone let me know if they have the same issue. I've played my sim save for a long time, and since the family is so big, my sims have really good reputations. THEY WILL NOT STOP GETTING JOB OFFERS. They get them like three times a day if they're not in a career. And it doesn't matter if you're registered with the ministry of labor, it treats it like they're unemployed and continues the offers.

Actor career:

This pack allows you to become an actor. You join the actor career and select "Check Open Auditions", you can only do one gig at a time, and it will require a certain skill. Your sim will go the audition first, and than to the gig itself later on.

It's to me, an annoying career. It's not bad, but I find it to be very glitchy.

Build/Buy:

The build and buy mode for this pack is kind of interesting. Not a lot of the stuff is useable in regular builds, most of it is for the actor career, but the stuff you can use regularly isn't bad but I genuinely would not get it for the build items.

Should You Buy It?

Answer: Hell. No.

The pack in itself is kind of lack luster, but it's sort of reusable. But the reputation system will make you really mad most of the time. There's not enough reusable objects, it's just a flop for me.