Chapter 4

It's been almost two months and Will has been having similar dreams from that one night, hearing voices, hearing the occasional knocks and bumps. Will had been paranoid out of his mind. He could barely sleep anymore! Wanting to find answers of what this could be, Will got on his computer and begun researching. He hadn't found much, so he looked up dreams of forests and circuses. He didn't find that much. But when he looking from therapist, and health Wikipedia pages, he somehow ended up on the Creepypasta wiki. Will didn't really got into Creepypasta, he was more of a horror movies and console horror games fan, But aside from that, Will wanted to find answers on what was tormenting him. Will found lots of different kind of stories. Some extremely silly, others very creepy, but the ones that chilled him to the bone was the stories about the Slenderman. Forests, auditory hallucinations, shadow monsters, and a man in a black suit. This and more that was matched with what was happening to Will. The more Will researched the more he questioned "what about the circus, the zombie children, the chair,...that mask?"

Will, now more determined than ever; he was determined to know about what is tearing his sanity part. He had some snacks ready, got a random playlist of audio Creepypastas, and was ready to research. It had been a few hours of looking through Creepypastas stories, typing in keywords like "circus" "zombie children" "chair made out of humans" "white long nosed mask". He had found nothing, until one of the Creepypastas he was listening to; had referenced a circus. what was worse is that exact circus was the same one from his dreams. there was nowhere in the story did it say about the chair, and the mask. That mask... there was something about that mask that had sat on that chair. it ate away at Will's mind like an earwig. That mask, he couldn't find that mask. Will was now determinate this "Laughing Jack" character had his answers. there was some sort of connection to this, clown man that has to do with his dreams.

It didn't take him long to find the chair. Listening and reading "The Origins of Laughing Jack" at the same time, lead Will to the perfect description of the chair that was in his dreams. Will took a sip of his drink as he read along with the audio reading. Something about the story brought back a few forgotten memories. Memories of Christmas time. when he was just a little boy, he was listening to his great great grandma's stories. one of the stories, was about the strange death of Isaac Grossman, who was a killer of the 18th century Britain. This story's character had the same description of Isaac Grossman, and the same name as him! But there was no way this could be the same Isaac of the story passed down generation after generation. This is some internet story written by a man not related to him.

Will began to feel dizzy, light headed, and albeit, nauseous. He's hearing suddenly started to slowly fade out. He was getting to the part of where Isaac finishes the last part of his transformation. The transformation that turned into the killer he was born to be. Will had soon black out. but how? Will had plenty of energy, thanks to the paranoia, and he wasn't on any kind medication that made him fall asleep. Still, Will had blacked out, sitting at his computer as the story continue to play though his headphones.