Chapter3-Porn Star Dancing

Andy's P.O.V-

My eyes fluttered open to my phone vibrating beside me. I quickly unlocked it to see a text from Ashley,already making my day before it's even started.

Ash-'Mornin beautiful..I've got good
news!xxx

-Good morning,what is it hun?xxx

Ash-I can see you next week! I've got a week off college and I can call in sick for work xxx

-Really!?xxx

Ash-Yeah! Now,call me so I can hear your cute morning voice..xxx

I blushed madly and quickly tapped the icon to ring him. Holding my phone up to my ear,I giggled when Ashley picked up on the first ring.

"May I ask who's calling?" Ashley laughed quietly.

"Hmm..nope,must have the wrong number.." I said,trying to sound as serious as possible.

"Oh well...How are you babe?"

"I'm good and do you call everyone babe?" I chuckled.

"Only the boy I love." He replied and the same blush returned to my cheeks.

"I love you too."

"I-" Ashley started speaking but it was sharply cut off and an un-recognisable sound could be heard in the distance "Sorry Ands,that was my boss and I've gotta get back to work but I'll text later.."

"Bye 'hun."

Ashley hung up and I fell back onto my bed,my cheeks still tinted pink.

"I can't believe it. I'm finally going to meet him." I said to myself,feeling like I was on cloud nine.

Getting up,I gathered some random clothes and got dressed before texting my best friends,CC and Jinxx. I wanted them to come over because,as much as I hate my mom,I'm lonely when she leaves..Jinxx and CC said they'd be over in half an hour so I ran a brush through my hair and did my basic makeup:thin,black eyeliner and mascara.

Walking down the stairs just as they knocked on the door,I opened it to be tackled in a hug by CC and Jinxx. Once we all stood back up,I told them about Ashley finally coming to see me next week,resulting in another hug.

Ashley's P.O.V-

Me and Andy hung up and I slowly walked back onto set, my satin robe clinging to my toned body. I really hated doing this..but it's the only job I can get right now. And the pays great since I'm well known in the porn world. I've only ever done straight though, I refuse to do anything with a guy because of Andy.

I want him to be my first, that I love.

"Ash!"

Kina's high pitched voice brought me back to reality. She was short, had bleach blonde hair and huge fake tits.
Basically, she was falsely pretty, nothing compared to my gorgeous Andy.