Chap 10 "drunk people say the truth"

"I was a happy little kid. But one thing I hated was when my mom friends would come over and they would brag and brag nonstop about their kids and when they ask her about me...what my mom say? Nothing...she didn't have to. I did went to collage but never finished. That upset my mom but I...i don't know...I didn't want to study I didn't want education I just wanted to live a free life. Then came in music. I wanted to sing but I wasn't good at it first but I practiced and practiced. I tried to audition but every one of them said no. I didn't want anything else other than that. So...I looked at life as no opportunity and just cruel people but I found suga and he saved me," Jin said.

He was gulping that soju so quick that he looked drunk all ready.
I didn't know what to say...what could I say?

"Where's is she now?" I asked.

"We never spoke since then. But I know now that still don't have anything nice to brag about me....at least I sing like an angel now," he said as he went to the fridge to get 5 more soju.

I think they are trying to get drunk...

"My mom left me as a young kid. I didn't now why and still don't. I remember her leaving me. Kneeling down and telling me "I will always love you and always remember that you'll make me proud no matter what,"  after that she handed me a small chocolate bar and kissed me on the forehead and walked away. No tears came from her but mine did. Left me in the middle of the carousel ride. After that they took me in foster care. No one wanted me because...I wasn't their ideal kid. Stayed until I was 18 and lived in the streets until I met Jin and suga," hobi said.

He was completely drunk.

"I also got into writing songs and raping. I never think I'm good enough for my mother. I always wonder....what did I do that she left me. Was i not good for her? Wasn't I enough? A mistake? Useless? What if she didn't have a choice?....but then again....who would leave a fucking 5 year old all alone?!? What mother is that? Who does that? A monster that is....I think of her a monster because...I don't want to call her a bad mother so monster will do anyways," he added and opened another bottle of soju.

He was tearing up.
His nose was stuffed.
His throat sounded stuck.
He is trying hard not to cry.
He is holding back pain and it hurts me.

"I-"

"We speak you listen," said Hobi.

"Jhope I think your enough drunk..." I said.

I tried to reach his bottle but Tae put his hand on my shoulder and shook his head.

"He is a light drinker. One sip and he gone," Tae whispered to me.

I'll let hobi have it this time...

"I wanted to be a dancer and sing and do a lot of things like that. I was first in everything. I loved it. I tried to enter like Jin did but they didn't want me. That's where I met Jin also. We were in touch since then. After that he introduce me to Suga and Hobi. I accepted them as my new family because my old one...it was tough. But way before I met those guys I had it rough. Rough in many ways. I wanted to leave home. After I saw my mom being abused from her boyfriend, i finally was old enough to beat him so I left him all bloody...that was the first time I killed someone. My mother knew I killed him so she packed me my stuff and gave me money so I could run away. After 3 years they caught me and I severed just 2months in prison because it was in "defense" little did they know I actually tried to kill him," Jimin said smirking.