Chap 28 "no matter what happens, I Will Protect You Guys No Matter What."

"Wake up. It's time for you to get ready."

I open my eyes to see new cops over me.
I get up from the bench and they cuff both of my hands behind my back.
They walked me out of my cell and I saw all of the guys with cops and hand cuff like me.
They all took us to the shower room.

"Take a shower and change into these clothes," they replied.

They walk back to the entrance and stood with their backs facing us.

I look back to see the wide spread of shower heads.
Be naked in front of them?
Now knowing about Suga being my brother...there's no way I'm going to shower in front of them.

"Tae shower close to Y/N so...she won't be expose much. We won't peak. Just take a quick shower and take the towel," Suga relied as he takes off his shirt.

The rest of the guys started to undressed and they turned on the water and they started to wash.

"Don't worry I'll cover your small body with mine body," Tae said as he take off his clothes.

I took off my clothes and I had goosebumps all over my body.
Tae turned the water and it was warm. He got soap and started to scrub my hair and I was scrubbing his. Even though he wasn't covering me much, I knew the guys wouldn't peak so I didn't mind.
As we both finished scrubbing our hair and body, I stared at him. I gave him a kiss because...this might be my last.
Tae turned off the water and gave me towel.
All of us put on the orange jail suit and shoes as if we were all ready declared as prisoners

"We are done," Jungkook said to the cops.

They turned around and cuffed us and walked us.

"Do not answer any question other than from an attorney, or the judge," one of them said and open the door.

It was filled with people and eyes.
So many eyes looking back at us and the cops walked us down and sat us down.
There were cameraman pointing the cameras at us.
I looked around to see people crying...I felt bad because...I think they are the families of the dead victims...
Suga was beside me and Tae and the rest was on the same row as me.
Suga hold my hand tightly and I felt his hand shake.
He was scared.
I am.
I don't want him nor Tae nor...any of them to suffer in jail...

"Please all raise for the judge Kim Cheylen," the cop said.

Everyone stand up and so did we and we watched as the judge walked into the room and sat on her chair.

"Sit down."

We all sat down.

"Case number 09265," the cop said as he read the paper that was in his hand.

She looked at us as she look up and down at us.

"Please raise your right hand to take the oath," he said he came forth with the holy bible and stand before Jungkook.