two

[not edited]

Luke's P.O.V. (surprise)

I wish I could've heard more of her singing.

She attracted me as soon as I saw her sitting near my desk.

Now, I was just waiting for her to come see me after school for her "lessons." I couldn't get the thought of her beautiful blue eyes and silky blonde hair out of my mind. I know I shouldn't think of my student like that but I couldn't help it. She looked so perfect standing up there singing. (A/N: sorry for the pun. Oops.)

*Flashback to during class*

I was in the supply/instrument closet organizing and waiting for all the kids to get in and settled. It only took me a second to fix the room, so I started to come out. I heard whispering as my body began to turn towards the highschoolers in the classroom. 

 The first thing that caught my eye was the girl sitting in the front of the class. Her eyes grew in size as she saw me emerge from the smaller room. I saw her eyes traveling down my body and I had to hold back a shiver at the way it felt to have her looking at me. She's my goddamn student, I shouldn't be thinking of things like that.

My mouth was itching to twitch into a smirk at her choice of an outift, but I pushed it down. That'd be unproffesional. But honestly, I don't care, I just did it because wanna leave a good impression on behalf of my uncle, who I'm filling in for. But that's another story, for another time.

A light blush covered her cheeks as she realized that we wore basically the same clothing. 

I cleared my throat to get everyone's eyes on me. 

"Hello everybody, I am Mr. Hemmings," I announced loudly. "I'm gonna be filling in for Mr. A, which I'm sure all of you will miss very much." I chuckled. "But I'm just gonna pretty cool about how I run class, hopefully you'll enjoy the next six months with me. Alright first assignment of the day, we're just going to go around and say our names, and one fact about ourselves. I'll start, I'm Mr. Hemmings, and I was born in Austalia." I snuck a glance at the girl and saw a hint of realization spreading across her face, but I had no clue why. 

I half paid attention to the names and facts coming from peoples's mouths, and the flirtatious winks from some of the slutty looking girls. But mainly, I was trying as best I could to hide the fact that I was staring right at the Green Day girl through my peripheral vision, while also noticing her staring right back. 

I was honestly kind of happy when it came her turn to state her name, and I thought it was adorable that she didn't even notice that it was her turn to speak up. 

I walked up from my seat and lightly tapped her on the shoulder. 

"Your turn, Ms. Green Day." I finally let out a smirk.

"Oh, um, my name's Addison, but I go by Addi, and I'm an only child." Her stuttering was even more adorable.

"Well, Addi, since we are basically twins today, I'd like you to start us off on our next assignment." 

Once she asked what we would be doing and I explained, her cheeks got red once again. I'm really starting to like this girl.

She walked up to the guitars and chose an aucostic. 

As soon as the song came out of her mouth, I was shocked. Her voice was as beautiful as she was. I was captivated by the way she hit her notes and put so much passion into her voice. She was amazing, Absolutely fucking amazing.

Once she completed, the room bursted into applause. She smiled, and put the guitar back, then finally returning to her seat, catching a couple high fives on her way there.