Katniss and Peeta Together Forever

"PEETA!" "I DIDN'T MEAN IT! I'M SORRY!" Peeta is having one of his attacks. If he doesn't stop soon he is going to kill me and his baby. "PEETA, PLEASE CALM DOWN!" He finally lets go of my throat. Peeta then runs to the bathroom and screams horrible things about me. I just sit there and cry when Haymitch burst through the door. "Haymitch thank god you are here." "Peeta had an attack." "He attacked me." "It's ok now I'm here now." "Do you have any liquor for me swertheart?" "Haymitch not now." "Katniss, honey I am so sorry." "Could you ever forgive me?" "Of course I could Peeta" "I love you" "I love you too Katniss." "Peeta, I have to tell you something." "What?" Peeta wanted the baby so bad I just had to tell him. "I'm pr- pr- pr- pregnant." I covered my mouth right after I finished my sentence. "OHH, KATNISS THIS IS WONDERFUL!" He picked me up and spun me around. "Peeta, I wanted to tell you earlier but you..... you know." "Yeah." "Sorry." Then out of nowhere we heard a loud crashing noise. We both run to the kitchen where the noise came from. "HAYMITCH!" "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" "What do think I'm doing, I'm looking for the alcohol." I dragged Peeta back to the living room where we were before. "Peeta should I tell Haymitch about the baby?" "Is he drunk?" "No." "Then tell him." "Ok." I walked back in the kitchen with Peeta. "Haymitch, we have to tell you something." "What." "Haymitch, I'm pregnant." "This is great sweetheart." "How do you feel about it Peeta?" "I am really excited to be a dad. "Well I am happy for you two." "The girl on fire and the boy with the bread having a baby." Well I don't really want the baby. I have never wanted kids but Peeta wanted them so bad I just had to agree. I could not stand to see him so upset. "How do you feel about the baby?" "I'm really happy to be a mom." I wasn't listening but I knew what he asked me. I just had to get out of there. "I'll be back in a little while" "Katniss where are you going?" "I just have to go." "Ok, see you later." I grabbed my bow and arrows and ran out the door. I don't want this baby. Mabye it won't be such a bad thing.

             *****2 hours later*****

   "I'M BACK PEETA!" "Ok.Hi." "Is dinner ready yet, Peeta?" "Yes." "Then why aren't we eating" "Ohh Katniss, let's eat." I scarf down my food and watch Peeta eat when I'm done. "I think I am just going to go to bed. Goodnight Peeta" "Goodnight"

*********1 month later***********
      "PEETA!!" "Katniss I'm here what's wrong?" "It.. it.. it.. it was a nightmare." I suddenly get up and run to the bathroom. I just start throwing up. "Katniss are you okay?" "Yeah. I think so." I brush my teeth and get dressed as Peeta makes breakfeast. Then the phone rings RING....RING....RING.... "Hello" "Hi Katniss" "ANNIE!?"