Three

"Gale is going to be okay, but you can't see him again until tomorrow. He needs to rest." "Katniss." "Yeah,Peeta?" "How can you deal with such a monster like me?" "Peeta...." "Why didn't you just marry Gale?" "Peeta..." "KATNISS ANSWER ME!!!" "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND I WOULD HAVE DIED IF YOU WEREN'T THERE FOR ME!!!" Everything stops. Peeta just grabs me and kisses me. "I love you Peeta." "I love you too Katniss." "I wanna go to the hotel Peeta." "Okay.Let's go." We get to the hotel and the rush of sickness hits me and I run to the bathroom. I can feel Peeta holding my hair and he is rubbing my back. I brush my teeth and me and Peeta go talk. "Katniss i'm sorry." "For what?" "For this." he says touching my slightly extended stomach. "Peeta it's ok I want this baby too." "Promise?" "Always." When I say this I see recognition in his eyes and he kisses me. Then we fall asleep holding each other.The next morning we go visit Gale. He is doing much better. We tell him that we have to leave and we go home to District 12.

*********3 months later*********

I have been pregnant for 5 months and now it's time to find out the gender of the baby. We get to the doctor's office and we have to wait. They finally call us and we head back. I lift my shirt to reveal just my stomach. The doctor puts the gel on and grabs the wand. He rubs the wand around onmy stomach to let us know what the gender is. The doctor tells us that it is a girl and now Peeta looks like the happiest person in the world. I start crying out of joy and wype away the gel so I can hug Peeta. "You're getting your Julianna, Peeta." We thank the doctor and head back to tell Haymitch. Haymitch finally lets us in. "Haymitch." "The baby is a girl." "Congratulations." He says while hugging us both. We say goodbye to Haymitch and go home. We call everyone we know and tell them. They all start crying out of happiness. Peeta and I head upstairs and go to bed.

*********3 months later*********

We were sitting at the table having lunch discussing the baby since it was due any day now when all of a sudden I feel moisture and I tell Peeta. "Peeta." Yeah." "PEETA!" this time he notices the pain and shock on my face and asks what's wrong. "My water just broke." "OH MY GOSH WE HAVE TO GET YOU TO THE HOSPITAL." We arrive and they get me to the delivery room right away.