Six

*********7 Years Later*********

"Goodmorning, Peeta." "Goodmorning, honey." " What time is it?" "9:30 A.M." "Ok, Peeta can you go get Julianna ready? We are going to my mom's for Christmas and I want to get there around noon." "Yeah." "Thank you." I get up and run to the bathroom. I pull out a pregnancy test and wait. A few minutes later I look. It's Positive. I let out a little scream hoping Peeta didn't hear. I get dressed and go check on Peeta and Julianna. Peeta is just walking out with Julianna. I turn to Julianna and say "Teeth brushed, hair brushed, ready for grandma's?" "Yes mommy." "Ok, Good. Go downstairs." I walk down with her as Peeta goes to our room to get ready. "It's Christmas Eve are you excited, Julianna?" "YES!" Peeta walks down.

"Ready to go my ladies." He says bowing. "Yes." Julianna and I laugh as we say this. We all start walking to the car. Julianna gets in and I stop Peeta. "I have to ask you something very important." "Yeah." He says shakily. "Are the presents in the car?" "Yeah, In the trunk." He says with a sigh of relief. "Ok good." We both get in and we all go to my mom's. I just can't stop thinking about this morning. I get light headed and my stomach starts hurting. I decide to go to sleep. The thinking doesn't stop there. I have a nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~~nightmare~~~~~~~~~~

"Peeta can you come here for a second?" "Coming my lady. Yeah?" "Peeta.... I'm pregnant." Peeta looks at me. His eyes send a chill through my body and his muscles get tense and I know what is coming next. I stand and wait. I finally feel his hands wrap around my neck. He starts chocking me. He is trying his best to kill me this time. I just lay there helplessly trying to scream for help. Not a sound comes out. I pass out and feel his grip around my neck loosen. Then I hear worried shouts from a man and a little girl. Soon it turns into crying. I wake up.

~~~~~~~~end of nightmare~~~~~~~

I see Peeta, he is reaching to kiss me but I jump back and put my hands up. "Katniss what's wrong you're shaking." "I...I...I... had a nightmare and I don't want to talk about it in front of Julianna." "Ok. Ok. It's ok now honey your safe. I am not going to let anything bad ever happen to you." I stand up and he wraps his big strong arms around me and we walk inside. After Julianna went to sleep we went out to the car and got the presents. We put them under the tree and went to sleep. "Goodmorning, Peeta." "Goodmorning." He leaves the room because Julianna is screaming "HE CAME HE CAME!!! MOMMY DADDY COME ON!!!" I quickly get up and wrap a bag of diapers, a rattle, a pacifier, a mobile and a bib in one big box. I put a tag on it that says To:Peeta From:Katniss. I walk down and slip it under the tree before any one notices. I go get my mom and we hand out presents I leave the big one for Peeta behind the tree and when all the other ones are opened I will give it to Peeta. Julianna gets a bunch of toys, Peeta gets cooking stuff, I get hunting stuff and my mom gets alot of books and stuff. "I'll walk around the tree and make sure we didn't miss any." I say with a smile on my face. I walk back with Peeta's present and hand it to him. He opens it. "Why did you get me a bunch of baby stuff Kat?" Finally something clicks in his head. "Are you?" "I am. Peeta I'm pregnant."