Chapter 25

Camila's POV

We were currently home and Y/N was on the phone and laptop,doing some work.I wasn't really listening to what she was talking about,I was too busy doing work on my laptop too.We have a lot of stuff to do now.

"Camila can I talk to you?"She asked and a wave of panic washed over me.The last time I heard those words was when my parents told me they were throwing me out.

"Y-yes"I said my voice betraying how scared I was.

"Okay wait,why are you so scared?"She asked and I just stared at the floor."Babe look at me"She said and she cupped my cheeks making me look at her."What's wrong?"

"Its just that the last time I heard those words,it was from my parents.Telling me I was on my own and I need to leave their house."I said and tried to hold back the tears.She pulled me into a hug and stroked my hair,calming me down.

"Im not throwing you out anytime soon,I just wanted to ask you something.It's not scary believe me.You don't have to be scared anymore Camzi"I moved away smiling and she smiled widely."I love that smile more than anything in this world."She said and I pecked her lips.

"You are too cute"I said and she smiled."So what did you wanna ask me?"

"Did you maybe touch my laptop while I was in the hospital?"She asked and my eyes widen.

"I just wanted to do some work and I finished of those projects.Im sor-"

"Camila,Its great"She said and I smiled.

"Really?"I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah baby its perfect,I couldn't have done it better myself.You really are going to be an awesome co owner"She said and I bit my lip.

"Well can I ask you something?"I asked and she nodded."If I had a project I believed had a great idea behind it and would be good for the company,what would you say?"

"I would say you make a presentation and we schedule a meeting tomorrow so you can present."She said with a smile and I nodded.I worked on my presentation while she worked on getting all of the meetings ready for tomorrow.

Tomorrow...

"So that is why I believe we should do this project."I finished the presentation and people agreed,while Y/N looked at me with an amused/proud smile.

"So you are the new co-owner?"Garret asked and I nodded."I didn't believe you would get this far and honestly I disagree with you're presentation."He said and I saw that Y/N was fuming.

"And why is that?"I asked a bit pissed,but I kept my cool.

"I feel like honestly this firm needs a strong hand to lead it.A man"He said and I chuckled.

"So just because Im a women,I shouldn't be on this position?Well for you're information,I worked so hard to get to here and you don't have the right to talk to me in that way"

"Yeah you worked hard to get into Y/N's pants"He said and people around us gasped.Y/N smashed her hands on the table standing up.

"I've had enough of this!First of all whatever happens between Miss.Cabello and me stays between us and is none of you're business.Us women have to work twice as much to get noticed and get anywhere,unlike you.For God's sake my own parents picked men over me,just because I they said the needed someone powerful!So don't you dare and try to talk women down!Sexist people like you are what will destroy all of us.And my personal life shouldn't be something you worry about.I am more than happily engaged and thats all you need to know about me,even that is too much information"She said and Garret seemed to be taken back by what she just said.

"Oh may I ask who are you engaged to?"He asked and I smirked.

"Oh just to the women you offended,which would be me."I said showing the ring and he gulped realizing what mistake he just made.

"I thou-"

"I don't care what you thought.Garret you are fired"I said and I looked at Y/N to see her nodding in agreement."Honestly this company is going to be a way better place without you in it."

"You have no right!"He growled at me.

"Well as a co owner I do"he turned to Y/N.Really Garret?You will have more luck with me then her.

"And you are going to let this happen?"He asked and Y/N nodded,taking of his name tag.

"Yes I will,I agree with Miss.Cabello.You are fired,now get out"She growled at him and he smashed his hands on the table.

"The rest of you can go"I said and they nodded getting up.

"Miss.Cabello?"One of the co-workers said before exiting.

"Yes?"

"I just wanted to say great idea"She said and I smiled nodding.She went outside.

"You can't do that to me!"

"Oh I can and I will."I said and he glared at me.

"Security come up here"Y/N said and then she turned to look at him.He went to pull me,but security got him.This is what send Y/N overboard."And I will make sure you don't get another job anywhere!Get him out of my building now and keep him out!"Y/N said and they pulled him out."Baby are you okay?"Y/N asked once we were alone.

"Yeah"I said and she  smiled.

"I liked you're bossy side a lot,its kinda hot"She said biting her lip and I smirked.

"Honey everything I do is hot"I said and I turned to walk out,but I felt her hands around my waist.She kissed my neck and then she turned me around,skillfully kissing me.She moved away locking the door and pulling the blinds on."Oh I see where this is going"I smirked and she looked at me,her eyes filled with lust.She picked me up on the table and attacked my lips again,parting them with her tongue then she moved her tongue skillfully against mine.Her hands unzipped my dress and I got up taking it off with my panties.She put me back up on the table and she kissed my jawline then moved to my neck.She unhooked my bra throwing it to the floor and wasting no time to take my nipple into her mouth.A soft moan escaped my mouth and then she moved her hand to my wet fold which made my eyes roll to the back of my head.I moaned in pleasure and she smirked at me.

"As much as I love hearing that,try and be quiet baby"She said and I nodded biting my lip."Not so bossy now huh?"She whispered in my ear.

"Please Y/N"I said and she smirked.

"Lie back"She told me and I did what I was told.She started kissing my waist and then she moved to my inner thigh.I could,'t catch my breath,but then she stopped.She grabbed my thighs moving me so that my legs were dangling over what felt like shoulders.I opened my eyes and I saw her knelling between my legs.She swiped her tongue trough my folds,causing me to bite down on my bottom lip hardly stopping myself from moaning.My hips thrusted up into her face and she left a few kisses on my center,before swirling her tongue over my bundle of nerves.She sped up her pace and I grabbed a fistful of her hair pushing her face lower.She dipped her tongue in me,while still working on my nerves with her thumb.She then pushed her face as deep as she could,flicking her tongue repeatedly inside me.I put my free hand over my mouth letting out a muffled long cry,falling apart.I released the tension that was inside me and Y/N kept going letting me ride out my orgasm.She moved back to my lips again and then she moved away fixing herself up."Good job on the presentation Miss.Cabello"She said in a professional tone,a slight proud smirk on her face.

"Oh if this is what happens after every presentation,then except a lot more presentations"I said and putting my bra back on.

"Can't wait for it"She winked at me and then she left the meeting room.I composed myself and then I went outside too.God how can she drive me so insane?

A/N:Hi guys:)So I hope you like this chapter,you got some smut too;)Well I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter,don't forget to comment and vote it would mean a lot.I love y'all stay strong