Chapter 29

Guys this is the last chapter so feel free to cry,I cried too.

Y/n's POV

I walked around with Camila trying to get her mind of her parents,cause she's been nervous whole morning.I think Im doing a good job tho cause she's smiling and Im happy cause of that.We have been in the mall having fun,but my alarm went of so that means it was time to meet up with her parents.I turned off the alarm and she frowned.

"Camzi baby don't be nervous,it's okay.Im going to be with you all the time."I said and she relaxed a bit,I pecked her lips and I called us an uber.We got to the restaurant and we saw her family so we sat down.

"Kaki!"Sofi said as she hugged her sister,then she hugged me too.We talked with Sofi and then her parents coughed.

"So we heard the speech"Her father said and Camila tensed,I took her hand trying to make her relax."You, two are married?"

"Yes dad,we are happily married."Camila said and I smiled at her.

"We are happy for you"Sinu said and I could see the genuine smile on Camila's face.The food came and Camila basically devoured it,I laughed.

"Should we tell them baby?"I asked and Camila looked at me unsure.

"Tell us what?"Camila's dad asked.

"Mami,papi,Sofi Im pregnant" Camila said and I could see the shock on the faces of her parents,while Sofi jumped up and hugged her.

"Im gonna be an aunt!"Sofi said excited and I laughed nodding.

"You're gonna be a great aunt."I said and she hugged me too.

"How?"Sinu asked.

"Well it is our child,we went to the doctors and did it"I said and Sinu smiled,Alejandro too which took me by surprise.

"Papi you support it?"Camila asked surprised too.

"Yeah,Camila the reason why I didn't want you dating her was because I thought you could never have a child.But now I know that you can and I am so happy cause of it."

"You can even notice it a bit"Sinu said with a smile.

"Wow thanks mom"Camila said and we all laughed

"So which month?"

"Fourth month,after we got married we went and did it."

"Well we would definitely like to be in that child's life,so what do you say we make peace?" Alejandro said and we all agreed.The rest of the night was spend hanging out together and honestly it was pretty good.

6 months later...

"Hey there little one"I said with a smile looking at my daughter."We have some people who wanna meet you"I said as I took her to the living room.

"Oh my God!"Lauren said as she looked at her."She's so cute.Hey there Nicky"She said with a huge smile.

"Aww look at her Y/E/C(A/N:Guys I have blue eyes so it would be different,but if you have the same eye color as Camila,let's just say its more you're shade) eyes,the same as Y/N's"Normani said and Camila coughed.

"Rude"She said and we laughed.

"Chancho chill she looks like you too"Dinah said and Nicky took Lauren's finger.

"Oh my God!Im gonna cry"She said putting her other hand over her mouth.I laughed and Camila smiled from the couch.

"You like aunt Lauren huh?"I asked and Nicky smiled.

"Umm excuse me Im the best aunt"Sofi said and we laughed when she crossed her arms."Kaki tell them"

"Yeah Sofi is the best aunt"Camila said

"Nah I am"Dinah said

"Come on Cheechee really?"

"What?We all know Im gonna spoil the living shit out of this kid"

"Dinah!"Camila and me said at the same time."Legit there is a kid in front of you,a one month old kid!"I ended and Dinah apologized.After they left and Nicky was asleep,I cuddled up with Camila on the couch.

"Damn who would have thought this would happen?"Camila asked and I smiled.

"I always believed in us all the time,all I ever needed was for you to Love me and I have it.Im the happiest person in the world cause I have you and our little angel and I hope you are happy too"I said and Camila turned around kissing me.

"Of course I am baby,I love you"

"I love you too,I always will"

A/N:So guys we came to the ending of this book and wow was this an amazing journey.I want to thank you all for taking the time to read my book,I have never thought this book would ever reach 1K but it did and that is wow!I remember getting so happy for 100 views and now we have over 1K that is CRAZY!I love ya'll so much and thank you once again for taking the time to read my book.I love you stay safe