reasons to listen to Newsies

•"So whatever haPPENS, LEet's beeeegggginnnnnn."

•The ending to Once And For All is just so powerful and beautiful and inspiring.

•^^damn, I really need to get a life because those boys fought for my right as a kid and I'm wasting it by writing this book and obsessing over Laura Osnes all the time.

•"And I lost my shoe!"

•ALAN MENKEN WROTE THE MUSIC.

•How hopeful Jeremy sounds in Santa Fe(Prologue), then how broken he sounds in Santa Fe(Reprise).

•"Tell 'em BROOKLYN'S on their way."

•The entire tap part in King Of New York. just. the entire part.

•the overture is just really satisfying to listen to in my opinion.

•"The poor GUY'S HEAD IS SPINNING!"

•the way Kara's voice just acts out the song Watch What Happens.

•^^seriously, you can just sit there and imagine her being a Disney Princess because her voice is just so perfect for Disney.

•"Courage cannot erase our fear, courage is when we face our fear. Tell those with power safe in their tower we will not obey!"

•Katherine Plumber may not technically be a princess but guess what, I'm gonna count her as one.

•the harmonies of Jeremy and Kara in Something To Believe In.

•"When you got a hundred voices singin' who can hear a lousy whistle blow?"

•the harmonies that happen in this show between all of the Newsies, props to the ones who sing all of the high notes.

•Jeremy's voice progressively getting louder and louder in The World Will Know until he's just screaming in the end. 

•"And there I be! Ain't I pretty? It's my city. I'm the king of New York!" 

•In the end of The World Will Know how instruments just go, "Dadada...BOM!"

•^^True Fansies know what I mean.

•also, the fans are called Fansies like, THAT'S ADORABLE!

•"And if I'm gone tomorrow what was ours still will be, I have something to believe in now that I know you believed in me."

•this show is very empowering and it shows that no matter what age, gender, or race you are, you do deserve rights and the deserve to be treated equally.

•not to mention that this is one of the best musicals to get into at the moment.

•^^there is the original movie from 1992, they recorded the Broadway version with most of the original cast as the leads, and then there is like a million bootlegs out there, so yeah, you should be able to find something of it on YouTube.

•also the Fansies are like, one of the purest fans out there so.

•mkay, byeeeeeee!