reasons to listen to Bonnie And Clyde

It's Laura Osnes & Jeremy Jordan. It's literally if Julia Trojan & Jack Kelly met.

•^^Except Jack Kelly is a murderer.

•its Laura Osnes, do you need any other reason to listen to it?

•if you actually for some reason said yes then that's fine, keep reading.

•but just know she's an angel who has DEFINITELY EARNED A FRICKIN' TONY IN MY HEART! and I'll be mentally judging you.

•how low Jeremy's voice goes during some of the songs.

•"We are gonna be more famous then a hunDRED AAAAHHLCAPONESSSS!"

•Melissa's accent and vibrato during the song, That's What You Call A Dream.

•the brotherly love Clyde and Buck show during the song When I Drive, seriously they robbed banks together. me and my brother don't even look at each other without being disgusted.

•"They stole wouldn't you."

•All of the harmonies.

•Jeremy sounds so broken during Raise A Little Hell but then so hopeful during the reprise.

•^^its basically the reverse of what happened in Newsies for Jeremy's character.

•"I would die without you, Clyde."
"I would die without you, babe."
"Now look how alive we are."

•^^I just find how ironic this is, if Bonnie had left Clyde, she'd probably had lived a long life, but she didn't, she stayed with him and died.

•anytime Laura sings any of her songs it sounds like heaven, but some of my favorite parts is:

•"It must be great to be called the "it" girl, that isn't what they're callin' me, but one day soon I betcha they will. Trust me!"

•"How ‘bout a dance? Let’s make a start. Music like this can really throw you. You’ll lose the blues, and you may lose your heart."

•"I knew I would make the headlines but I wasn't sure just how!"

•the growls that Jeremy adds to his voice at different points during the songs. oh my ovaries.

•OKAY, so the song This Never Happened Before is not in the show, but it is on the soundtrack and if you won't listen to the musical, at least listen to that song.

•Its literally such a sweet and relaxing song, and I love to hear it and anytime it comes on at any of my Spotify playlists, I just automatically become happy and in love.

•the critics hate the show but fans love it.

•its a very passionate musical.

•I believe that if they just put in a little bit more of an ending, added a dance number or two into it, I think the critics could have been more open to the idea of it staying around longer.

•#JustSaying

•but overall, it's a 10/10, and the songs are beautiful, it's probably Frank Wildhorn has ever written music for.

A/N: okay, that's all I got, remember, if you want to add more reasons, just DM me them, I will add them on, along with your username if you wish to give you credit.