America on PruCan and Franada

SuzanneVargas: "America, what do you think of PruCan and Franada?"

"Fanada?...It sounds like a mix bettween Canadian dry and Fanta!!" America said with an eyebrow raised far up. "and PruCan sounds like prunes in a can..." His face contorted in a disgusted look. "Prunes taste horriable!" 

(( America, I don't think that's what they meant... ))

"Huh? It's wasn't?"

(( No, it's ... *Whispers in his ear.* ))

"..Okay...Okay...Wait...HUH!?" 

(( Yep. ))

American paused for about a couple seconds before starting. "I would say Franada is kinda weird since...France kinda raised him from miget size, then again. I can't talk since I'm with Iggy" 

In the distance, there was shouting, "I asked you not to call me IGGY!" 

"Love ya too!" He shouted back. "AAAAAANYWAY! PruCan... seriously, that sounds like something McDonalds would come out with. McPruCan!" 

(( America, answer the question. ))

"Fine...your no fun. My bro, Canada and Prussia... I think Prussia might be good for him. His loud, confudent self might help Canada boost his self-confudence. And maybe I can hear him for once!" 

"I'm right here, America." Canada whispered from beside America. 

"OMG- KFSDFJJSDK AHHH-!!" America shouted, falling out of his chair. "...Not cool, dude." 

Canada had to bury his face in his white bear so he wouldn't laugh...much.