Life Problems.

Life problems.

Heh.

One minute you're happy next minute you're crying wishing to die. Why is that? Why do we wish to die because of temporary problems? A permanent solution for a temporary problem. When something goes wrong we want to feel pain because it makes us feel better. Because of that we're left with scars permanently etched into our disgusting skin, that we wished were beautiful.

Skin.

We're jealous of others for having flawless skin. Acne, scars, birth marks, stretch marks, eczema, skin discoloration, vitiligo, burned skin, hell even freckles. 

We hate them.

We wished for clear skin, but get stuck with this shit that make us look hideous.

We're different.

We hate it.

We hate ourselves.

My hair, face, skin, body....I hate it all. "Do something about it", they say. Workout, do your hair, do your makeup, buy new clothes, eat right, drink water. "Why are you changing yourself? I like you better the way you were before", they say. Why are we doing this to ourselves? Changing the way we look to fit society standards. Hating our bodies because we don't look like the models in magazines, and on social media. Cutting our skin because we're struggling with our life. We don't want to live anymore. We all deal with stress differently. We drink, smoke, cut, eat, cry, run, write, smile...the list goes on. We can never be satisfied, until lose yourself.

NO

Don't lose yourself to be something you're not.