random

You ever just catch yourself doing something weird, or talking to yourself as if you were talking to someone else? Wanna know something funny? I would have weird conversations with myself with three different accents just to entertain myself, or make my little siblings laugh. It makes me happy when I can make them smile. That was when I was living with them. Until I'm so say not allowed to speak to them because I don't love them, or care about them. How could one say that to a step child? Why should my father allow his wife to speak to me as if she's better than me. She's older than me, yet I am better than her emotionally, physically, and mentally. I would always help her for whatever she needed. I helped her and my dad mend their marriage, although I didn't want them to together. Then had the audacity to treat me as if she's the evil step mom. I used to think I was so lucky to have a step mom who didn't treat me like shit. That was until she showed me who she really was because other people stories of her were not enough for me. If you think all I had was an evil step mom, then it gets better because I also have an evil step sister. It's amazing how the people you've help the most treats you like shit. Well at least I don't have to deal with them anymore the only people I care about are my siblings, and that's all I need to care about.