Dragon training

H: On the way to dragon training i explained all the dragons to him and well pretty much my whole story. But he was just pressing those two sticks together repeatedly. I have no idea what he is trying to accomplish or why... I just hope to know soon.
J: Once we reached his village i had a total deja vu moment. When have i seen this place before? i looked over at Hic (which i decided to call him for hiccup is a mouth full.) He looked frightened. i did not like that look on him. I grabbed his hand and we both got shocked. *ouch* I grabbed his other hand, looked him in the eyes and said "its ok come on lets have some fun."
H: He started running, pulling me along behind him. I whispered "Jack people are going to see you! You need to hide" I stopped trying to get loose from his grip. But he kept pulling forward.
J: "It's ok Hic, trust me! They cant see me." For a viking he's really weak.
Other Vikings: "Hiccup what are you doing? You're acting weird again. Are you ok dude?"
H: "Jack they saw you! Stop!"
Other vikings: "What/who are you yelling at?" "He's playing with his imaginary friends hahahaha."
J: "Hiccup come on I told you they cant see me. Only those who believe can."
H: "What?  Is that some sort of metaphor?"
J: "Metaphor? No, it's the truth." "Now come on I thought you had "dragon training" I said teasingly. While stopping with Hic next to me. "Which way do we go?"
H: I took a look down at our hands that were still tangled up with each other. I smiled, looking up, but he was doing the same thing back then hesitantly dropped his hand and kept walking to the training arena. 
J: "Whoa nice arena. I wish I could make it snow so these jerks can slip on ice."
H: "What?"
J: "Oh, nothing."
Gobber: welcome to dragon training. *release the gronckle*
J: "Aw is that a dragon its so cute" I said walking up to it.
H: *Thew teeth* "Jack get back here it will burn you to death." I said grabbing his hand to pull him back.
J: "its fine Hic, just trust me." I pulled his hand with mine so they where both petting the precious creature. "its ok Hic just pet it, its harmless." I said wile petting it letting go of his hand.
Other vikings: "Hiccup what are you doing your going to get killed!"
H: "Its ok guys." I said not paying attention to Jack, then they all got a shocked look on there faces. When i turned around to see what they were looking at i saw the dragon laying on the ground.
J: I was happy to see Hic so happy and smiling with his other vikings pals. But something about it just hit me in the heart, It was weird.