The next morning.

Jack: I Jumped awake after hearing the stomping of hooves on the roof of Hiccups house so I slowly moved the freckled boys head off my chest and only a pillow of snow as I walked to the window and leaned out looking around "W-whos out there!" Next thing I knew I was being held in the air on the roof "Hey.....put me down Phil!"

Tooth: Flys over to Jack and hugs him close then backs away with a faint blush as he was wearing just a village tank top that Hiccup had in his drawers that was too big for him.

North: "So this is where you have been!"

Jack: "Uhhh....yea....hey thanks for the visit...but I got to go" Makes a brake for the window but bunny grabs a hold of my shirt pulling me back in a stumble.

Bunny: "Were you off to in such a hurry mate?" I follow his gaze to the window and I hop into the small room.

Jack: "NO!" I fly in after him and the others follow. When he get in we see bunny staring at the sleeping Hiccup in my blue hoody.

North: "So this is why you have been gone?"

Jack: "It's not what it looks like!"

Bunny: Stiffens a small laugh looking at Jacks red face. "We'll what is it the-"

He gets cut off of the movement of the boy on the floor as he rolls over and mumbles.