7

Y/n's pov

I heard the sound of my ringtone:

(Please listen to fx they are really underrated and deserve more. My bias is Amber ^.^ if you already like fx than yayyyyyyyyy)

I looked at who was calling. It was Jisoo so I picked up. "Y/N you probably slept in or forgot but we are going to a twice concert in a hour and we have backstage passes." She said. 

"Pffff what no I am dressed and am waiting" I said. "Caught in a lieeeee" Jisoo sang in her angelic? Voice. 'Woah what do I mean by angelic?!? I don't like her do I?!? No I just think she's a good singer that's all yeah...' "nice reference but I'm not lying" I replied. "I know you're lying trust me I know" she said.

"Anyway I will pick you up in a hour so be ready!!!" Jisoo said and hung up. Yeesh. I got ready. 

Timeskip

I heard my door bell ring.  I opened the door and hugged Jisoo. "OMGOMGICANNOTBELIEVEIAMGOINGTOATWICECONCERTANDAMGOINGTOMEETMYBIASOMGOMGOMG!!!!" I yelled whilst jumping up and down like the lunatic I am.

"Child" Jisoo put her hands on my shoulders."calm the fuck down."

"You don't understand!!! They're just so amazing and awesome and I WUV THEM ALL SO MUCH!!! THEIR MUSIC IS SO AMAZING AND AND AND!!-!" I said. Jisoo rolled her eyes at me. "Whatever let's just go." She said cutting me off. "Don't interrupt me whilst I'm ranti-" I started only to be cut off again. "Just shut up and get in the car or I will go without you"

I immediately shut up and sat my fat ass down in her car.

"Can you turn on the radio?" I asked.

"No" Jisoo replied.

"But why??? I moaned.

"Because somebody stole my car radio and now I just sit in silence" she said.

"Dat level of refrences though" I said impressed.

(If anyone got that reference I automatically love you)

Timeskip to at the concert

"Hey I need to piss will you be okay on your own for a bit" Jisoo said in a motherly yet somehow sarcadtic tone. "Yes mum" I said rolling my eyes. "Idiot" Jisoo muttered whilst away.

'Nooooo I'm on my own in a crowded room fuck fuck fuccckkkkk Jisoo why couldn't you have gone earlier!!!!!' I screamed in my head.

After Jisoo was out of sight someone knocked into my back. "I am so sorry are you okay" a sweet voice said. I turned around to see a godess  pretty girl.

"It's okay" I said whilst lightly blushing. 'This girl is really pretty-no go away gay thoughts!!! Okay y/n lets try being sociable for once in your life!!!' 

"So umm what's your name?" I asked awkwardly. '*inwardly face palming* congratulations y/n you're awkwardness counted by your hideous appearance probably scared of this poor potential victim friend.'

But to my surprise she said "Call me Rose" while smiling. I smiled back. "Okay Rose I'm y/n" I replied. "Well y/n here's my number I have a good feeling we will end up being close" she said. 

'Okay I didn't expect that but okay' 

Her phone buzzed. She checked it whilst frowning. "well I've got to go so bye for now Ill text you later " she said whilst waving.

'Yay I made a friend- wait a minute what did she mean by she'll text me I never gave her my number?'