13

Y/n's POV

I slowly opened my eyes. My vision was blurred for a few seconds but than adapted to the light. My head was pounding and I was exauhsted.

Wait. 'Just where the fuck am I' I thought. I heard yawn coming from next to me. "Oh so your awake" a sweet and familiarly voice spoke.

Wait it was Jisoo's voice I must have just gotten drunk and she must have taken me to her place or something.

I turned my head to face a smiling angelic Jisoo. I don't know why but my heart fluttered when I saw her. She cupped my cheeks and leaned close to my face. I leaned back only to be stopped by something. I looked down at my hands and my eyes widened in shock.

I stared at my hands, not knowing what to do or what was happening. I was brought out of my trance when I heard Jisoo chuckle. "So cute" she whispered.

"J-Jisoo what's going o-" my word were cut off by her soft lips. Again I was at loss for words. I got deja vu.

And that's when I remembered. Last night. Jisoo kissed me. I had my first drink with Jennie, Lisa, Rose and Jisoo only to black out immediately.

I couldn't have possibly blacked out because of one drink-

Than it all clicked.

I forcefully ripped my head away. "Y-You planned this" I said feeling betrayed and horrifighed at the same time. "I-I th-thought you were my friend and y-you you-" she cut me off. "I'm not your friend." She quickly pecked my lips. "I'm your fiancé."

"she's awake!" A voice yelled. "Well at least one of them anyway" Jisoo said with slight annoyance.

I turned my head to see Jennie, Lisa and Rose standing at the door. "Awww babe your awake!" Lisa said whilst hugging me. I tried getting out of her grip but the chains prevented me and she was stronger anyway.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed without thinking. Lisa gripped my chin and whispered seductively "don't speak to your wives that way baby girl"

I blushed. I fucking blushed.

'Congratulations you've invented a new kind of stupid, a damage you can never undo kind of stupid!!! An open all the chest in the zoo kind of stupid!!! Truly you didn't think this through kind of stupid. Okay let's review. (I'll go home IK I'm trash) You managed to get four pshycopaths to kill people people make it really obvious to you!!! Literally it was REALLY fuckin obvious you dense idiot!!! You than yell at them AFTER realising their insane killers and could hurt you and kill you and shit!!! Than to top it off you blush because of them!!!! Well done Y/n!!! Well done!!!' I mentally scolded myself.

"aww your so cute when you blush!" Lisa said whilst squishing my cheeks together. Jennie chuckled and said "You slept for ages it was about time you woke up!" she tucked some hair behind my ear.

It was a very awkward position as Lisa was still koala hugging me. "It's 12pm and your in your pajamas." Jennie said. "I'm pretty sure she'd sleep all day and read fanfics and watch anime at night if she could" Rose said.

'WTF I DO MORE THAN THAT!!!!

I EAT

I LISTEN TO KPOP,JPOP,JROCK,P!ATD, LINKIN PARK, MCR, FOB, TØP,ALL TIME LOW,HALSEY

WATCH CARTOONS

WATCH STRANGER THINGS

CONTEMPLATE LIFE CHOICES

LISTEN TO SONGS FROM MUSICALS!!!

LOOK AT SPEED PAINTS AND ANIMATICS ON YOUTUBE

WRITE FANFICS

ARGUE WITH RANDOM PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET

AY VIDEO GAMES

THE LIST GOES ON!!!! ' I screamed mentally whilst glaring at Rose who in turn pinched my cheek and ruffled my hair.

"so who wants to watch a film?" Asked Rose.

A/N: sorry for the short crappy chapter.

It's nearly 1am so if I go to sleep now I'd be going to sleep early for me but I can't sleep so fuck that shit.

Hope you liked the crappy chapter!

17/03/21 edit:

I just deleted a bit which I figured I probably shouldn't have written lol just ignore this