Fairy Tale Error

Kagura was a poor girl living with her stepmother and 2 step sisters.She has been their maid for quite some time and she doesn't even care.Wanna know why our Kagura was willing to be their maid?If you're thinking that its all about food then you know her well!

"Kagura!Clean my room,if you don't then I won't give you my chicken drumsticks."

"Kagura!Wash the dishes if you wanna eat that sukonbu thing again!"

"Kagura get me my dress if you wanna have the brownies I made!!!"

She was tricked by all these fools and was ordered around for food.Oh poor, poor Kagura but wait this doesn't seem to be our Kagura right? The Kagura we know is brazen,cranky, vulgar and hyper!

"What?!Are you threatening me?and what drumsticks are you saying?Are you talking about these?!" *Munch*

"I already let the animals lick the stains clean of our plates so let me have my sukonbu!!"

"Who wanna have the brownies you made?!Get your own dress!" and that is our Kagura!

One day, a messenger from the castle visited to announce something.

"Greetings!" the three bowed.

"Kagura show some respect!" the stepmother scolded while Kagura continued to dig in her nose

"Whatever.." she ignored.Of course, she wasn't interested with any of those stuff. Even when it had been the castle and the royalties were the headline of everything and the priority of everyone.

When the royal messenger finally left, Kagura's stepmother called out to her and her step sisters. 

"Kagura, your step sisters and I would be attending the grand ball and I would like you to STAY right here and clean the house like you always fail to do." The stepmother told her with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Yeah yeah whatever.." She replied nonchalantly.

"Will you ever stop being rude? Arghh, why have I even thought marrying a man who has a daughter whose useless as this? If it weren't for his luxury."  The stepmother muttered the last 5 words making Kagura glare at her.

"I just want to inform you that I CHOOSE WHO I RESPECT AND THAT DEFINITELY DOES NOT INCLUDE YOU AND YOUR UGLY DAUGHTERS!" And then she walked out leaving the three behind with sour faces.

The day came and Kagura was left alone in the mansion.

*sigh* "Now what am I gonna do?!No food and they left me here..." She whined while caressing her growling stomach.Her eyes were scanning around, looking for something to do then a thought suddenly popped in her jumbled mind.

"Aha!I'm just gonna leave this house!" then her journey started here.

___________________________

"Prince may I?"

"Don't even think about it.."

"Prince-"

"Just go!All of you!"

He treated every ladies of the selection badly, rejecting the rest of them with no mercy. Every candidate received a scowl from the grumpy prince.

The sadist prince had enough of everything his parents set him up to. Today, he was told to find a suitable match for him but sadly, he was in no need for them thus not willing to proceed through the event. 

"Hey Sougo!Don't make the ladies cry and don't throw them out.Have some respect boy!" King Kondo scolded his son.

"Yeah Sougo!Do it properly,brat..." His brother Hijikata added but received a "shut up" from his brother who's currently giving off black aura.