Wedding Crasher

It was a perfect day for everyone.The petals of the cherry blossoms were scattered on the town's ground.People considered this the fitted day for their plans;Such as picnic,a  shopping spree or even just walking around the park..

Everyone were busy excluding the captain of the first division of shinsengumi..

Okita Sougo was taking nap just like always,the day must be very special to the town's people but for him,it was just a typical day that can happen anytime..

As for the red-head girl,the day she waited for, turns out to be the day she hoped won't come..

Her baldy father just came to the Yoruzuya once again but his intention was rather different,he wanted his daughter to be married as soon as possible..

"But Papi,I said I don't have any affinity with other people..!!" she stomped her foot.

"I know Kagura-chan,that's why I searched for someone whose suitable for you...and don't worry because he's not like your Dai-chan!" Umibouzo,before was clutching to his daughter's leg now thrown across the room..

"Shut up!Shut up!I'll be going out to clear my mind cause its already full with stupid blabbers and Maybe I'll think about it!But don't assume OKAY!" then she stormed out..

~~~~~~~~~~~~>

"Stupid Papi~!"

"Doesn't even know if I'm really interested with his plan!!"

"I don't wanna marry someone..I don't love!"

"Maybe I can....tell him..I wanna marrt Gin-cha-"

"Hey China...Can you stop talking to yourself,want me to bring you to the mental hospital??"

Kagura which is sitting on the swing,turned her head behind her amd turn it back to where it came from..

She lent out a big sigh before speaking.."Don't annoy me even more than I am now,sadist..!Just get the hell outta my sight.."

"Tsk..Tsk..You just hurt this humble policeman's heart china,and you need to be arrested for it" he went closer and sat in the swing beside her..

Kagura just pouted and looked at the other side..

"No comment?This is unusual for a monster like you huh..Tell me..Whats in your mind?" He asked,little bit worried rather than sadistic..

"This is none of your business sadist and why would I tell this to you?You might just make gossips or blackmail me.." Her eyes fell on the ground.

"Yeah..you had a point there." Sougo realized,but still watching his rival...

Depeession and Grief were written on her eyes and Sougo just coudn't take the urge to ask her once again..

"Ahh...How should I put this?" he brushed his hair before continuing.."Just...tell me..and maybe I'll try to make it a secret.."

A little touch of his sadistic nature ruined the moment..

"Kora Sadist!!What the heck does 'maybe I'll try to make it a secret' means?!" Kagura slammed her parasol on the sadist's head..

"What was that for China?I'm just trying to comfort you here...and I said that because I would sound OOC if I didn't add that...and I assume that you would feel uneasy if I said that right?" Sougo assured..

"Well...yeah,and it would hurt your pride very much..." Kagura sighed..

"So?Have you decided to tell me?"

"Why do you even care?"

Yeah..Why do I care?

"I dunno either..."