Things You Have In Common

Steve Rogers
---------------
Both you and Steve are honest, kind, and have good morals. You're also very patriotic like him. It's one of his favorite things about you!

Tony Stark
-------------
Science. You guys are science nerds. Most days are spent in the lab experimenting with new designs for suits. You actually met Tony at a science fair.

Bruce Banner
-----------------
The two of you absolutely love reading. It's nice to just sit on the couch holding hands while reading a good book after work. You're also very smart, but not quite as smart as he is.

Sam Wilson
---------------
You and him are both sarcastic and are good at making witty comebacks. Roast battles happen almost everyday between you and Sam. Even though you never actually mean the things you said, it's just for fun.

Bucky Barnes
----------------
Bucky and you are very mysterious yet fun loving people. To strangers you're thought of as dark and distant. But your friends and family know that you and him are actually nice and friendly people.

Natasha Romanoff
-----------------------
Your love for dance. Nat was a ballerina, while you were more of a hip hop dancer. However, you both loved all kinds of dance and enjoy dancing together in your living room.

Clint Barton
--------------
Laziness. Sometimes your house can be a mess because of how lazy you and Clint are. The two of you spend your time together eating and watching Netflix. Occasionally you train together.

Thor Odinson
-----------------
You and Thor are both mighty warriors who are kind and usually humble but often stubborn. He gets it from his father, and you get it from people all over your family tree. The two of you like fighting alongside each other in battles.

Wanda Maximoff
---------------------
You're both pretty chill. But you two also have good sense in style. One of your favorite things to do with Wanda is go shopping. You also like letting her do your hair, as she's very talented.

Peter Parker
---------------
You guys love watching movies. Especially Star Wars. Weekends usually consist of ice cream, waffles, chicken, and Star Wars marathons. Sometimes Peter builds you Star Wars Lego structures. He made you a Millennium Falcon while Ned made him a Death Star. But you wouldn't have it any other way!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Thanks for reading! This is my second story so I'm a little more comfortable writing this time. If you haven't already, go check out my story Avengers Parent Preferences on my account. I would mean a lot if you guys voted for this story and my other one! Btw, have an amazing rest of your day 😊