The Lovee's

My name is Winter Lovee,
I'm the oldest girl I'm 20 years old, 5'7 I'm a bbw. Always been a proud big girl, dark skin, double D , with a nice little butt, full lips, light brown eyes, long dark brown hair past my shoulders, pretty smile with a gap, and I'm tatted up.
I'm a boss I run shit now.
My little sister Va'Kayla Lovee,
is dark skin, C cup, full butt, with big beautiful green and brown eyes, shoulder length hair, full lips, and has tattoos of my name and our brother and our parents names, 5'2 she was a wanna be bad ass and she was about to turn 16 her ugly ass didn't know how to act, she thought she was grown but that's what I'm here for to remind her ass, she is still a Lovee and we always held ourselves as kings and queens.
Then there is my little brother A'kharie Lovee , he is 14 years old just starting high school, the girls was in love with him, he was super tall he was already 6'1, big full pink lips, perfect teeth, with a fade that looked like money, and a fat rock in his ear, he loved football almost as much as he loved making money.
We were born and raised in Oakland, California. We ran shit here and down in New York City and Texas.
Yes im rich now, well i always had money but my childhood was horrible, from getting kidnapped then shot to raped and so much more, these Oakland streets will change you. let me start from when my parents met.

*FlASH BACK*
*February 3*
My mom's Ra'Nae Lovee and pops Warland Lovee was rocking, so in love.
My pops was a old school pimp. But stopped once he met my mom.
My moms was coming home from a party, she left her friends trying to beat my grandparents home, just as she turned the corner she looks and see a group of guys sitting on top of a all red charger, and My father colleting money from one of his hoes at the corner. My mom crossed the street trying to be unseen , one of the guys jumped off the car and yells
"wsp bitch you wanna make some money?"
My moms speeds up walking she doesn't want to blow her cool over a dumb ass nigga.
"Aye hoe you dont hear my nigga talking to you?"
Asked by one of the light skin guy, that was inside of the car at first.
She is almost to the corner, she so close but then they grab her, what they didn't know was that my mom could kill you in 30 seconds flat.
My grandfather made it his life to teacher her everything he knew before he died, he worked as a bodyguard/hitman one of the most smartest and powerful man in the world, crazy muthafuckas.
In that split second my mom changed back to the killer she aways was, she swung around grabbing her blade before they could blink their eyes she sliced the first guys throat, kicked the other guy in his chest making him stumble backwards just as she threw the pocket knife into his small chest like a dart, right as she turned around the other two guys tried yo rush her, she grabbed the tall one by his braids and swung him around making him fall into the last guy standing , she quickly pulled out her gun wishing they tried her with a smirk on her face.
"So who's really the bitch?"
They ran back to the car and almost crashed trying to leave and left they boys dead, she grabbed her knife out of his chest and cleaned it on his face cutting him a little more, My mom pulled out a blunt from her pocket book, and started smoking and walking, My dad fell in love soon as he seen what my mom could do. That night he ran across the street to check on her, moms was boutta pop him at first till he started talking
"you good ma? You just did yo thang" my dad said.
"Yea I'm straight, these niggas didnt know who they was fucking with" my mom smiled.
"Shit i could see, Well my name War i could drive you home or walk you if that cool with you?" My pops flirted biting his big ass lips
"yea, im unfuckwithable! lets just walk, my name Nae" she smiled back
*END OF FLASH BACK*

My parents fell mad in love, her and pops started dating, really rocking. A year later they got married. My pops was from Brookfield, but had a house out in San Francisco.
Moms was from the Murder Dubbs, my pops end up moving her up out the hood to his 6 bed, 3 bathroom house.
It was beautiful, long drive way, long grass with pretty flowers,
3 big steps up to a big porch, my mom had put a table out and made pops paint it white,
she was sick of the black steps it was to dark. He let her change his house around but she didn't go overboard, she let him be him and he let her be her. They was perfect, from the day he walked her home they been in love.
Never heard of my pops looking at another woman.
4 years later on June 1, at 2:14 pm, Moms was pushing me out at Alta Bates Hospital,
room 420,
I came out screaming, with a head full of hair, explains why she had horrible heartburn with me and my siblings.
My dad cut the cord and kissed my mom,
"Im so proud of you baby, thank you for giving me apart of myself and you, best birthday gift ever!" My father said.
"I love you too War. Happy birthday babe." My mom replied with no energy.
"You mean happy birthday to us" my dad said as he took his shirt off and took me from the nurse after she cleaned me up, my father kissed my hands.
"Happy birthday babygirl, your beautiful mother just gave you life and you just gave me the best feeling in the world, i love you ma. I promise to protect you and your mom with my life."
Kissing me one more time before giving me to my mom. He kissed her again on the lips repeating "Thank you" and "I love you" over and over again.
My mom just looked at me for a moment, taking in my looks, I looked more like my dad than her but i still had her details. My mom kissed my cheeks "I love you my little queen , happy birthday to you guys" she said looking up at my dad with love in her eyes.
She laid back with me in her arms and started to rock me, I started to fuss a little.
"Girl what you over there doing to my child?" my father said playfully. My mom did a small laugh
" The real question is what is your child over here doing to me" my mom said kissing me again .
The nurse knocked lightly then came in the room.
"How is it going, she is a beauty" the nurse said , her name tag said Rose.
"Thank you, Everything's fine so far. My mouth is dry can i get some ice please?" My mom asked.
"Of course, are you hungry? your welcome to eat now. By the way my name is Rose and I'll be your nurse so anything you need I'll come running." Rose replied
"I'm fine for now, thank you Rose." My moms said.
"Okay, give me a moment I'll be right back with your cup of ice." Rose said as she walked out the door.
Rose came back with my mom ice, and then started showing her how to breastfeed and everything she needed to know.
"We are going to keep you till the morning, just make sure you both are fine before you go home." Nurse Rose said.

Next Morning*

She dressed me in all white with no shoes she didn't want anything on my feet besides socks.
So I had on A cute all white romper, with all white socks, with a all white p coat, with a 24k gold bracelet my dad got made for me,
it said " Birthday Twin ♊" in tiny words.
Over the years as I grew up, he would add latches.
It spelled it out bigger on my 16th birthday he finally gave me the Gemini sign.
My dad carried the car seat that had my name on it, while Rose pushed my mom out the hospital with me in her arms.
My father already had his driver there, he helped my mom up and took me from her, sitting me inside my car seat, strapping me in making sure I was okay he kissed me again. Then helped my mom into the car with all her stuff. He reached in his pocket and pulled out 500$ and gave it to Rose
"Thank you for taking care of my wife and my daughter." My father said.
He walked off getting in the car with me and my mom and we went home.

*END OF FLASHBACK*