Now What?

Two weeks later, we living in a hotel. After they left I packed all maybe most of our clothes and took all the money in the house, every safe.
I got my parents cards and was making it work,
I was slowly taking money out of their accounts putting it into mines.
I had two years to make it so we wouldn't be split up, I knew that this would be hard but for my little ones I would go thru hell and back.
I'm trying to keep my mind right I was hurt.
AK has turned mute, he just shakes his head yes or no he been having nightmares since it happen and I didn't know how to stop it he would wake up crying for mom.
Kayla just cried more than normal, she wasn't herself. She wouldn't eat, she could only sleep for a hour at maximum then back up crying and singing to our parents .
I was quiet it was weird, because I'm always loud, funny, making jokes. But all my happiness was gone my parents, my father hurt worse, I was Daddy's girl, Kayla loved both but was more stuck on mom, and AK was a mommy's boy by far so I know it hurt him. He had been up all night with us last night we all broke down. Kayla started first she was trying so hard to be strong, but it was to much she grabbed me and started crying

"Win, I want mom and dad back, why did they do that to them. Now the people are going to take us away when they catch us" she started crying more thinking I would ever let them people take them.

I'd kill over my babies, lay down and die for them, stand up and fight for them. They was all I had, and I had to step in as a parent it was real.

"I promise cross my heart hope to die if I ever let them take you. We just have to stay low key for 2 years , you can't be talk and tell people our business." I said in a calm voice.
Our lives was really changing, god they say don't question you but why? Why lord ?

"I found a man who will bury our father and mother in San Francisco , in a two bed casket so mom and dad can be next to each other for life." I said as tears crept down my cheeks think about seeing our parents.

My parents didn't have any friends besides their connects, everybody else didn't fuck with them. They were hated so much .
My parents was the couple everybody wanted to be, they was rich, minded they own business and kept it cool and didn't sell hardcore drugs in their neighborhood. Only weed, the good shit, from time to time they would sell some pills.
but everything else the crack, crystal, powder etc he sold out in the white peoples neighborhood. That's where they real money was.

"Come on, we have to go hit the bank, so we can get on the road out of the bay. Just till the funeral. By then I might find a place. are you guys hungry?" I said

packing our Little bags, handing everybody out we went walking to the car popping open the trunk throwing our stuff in,
AK ran to the front seat and Kayla got mad.

"Move, you knew I wanted to sit in the front!" She yelled

AK just shook his head "no"
"Look Kay, he is already in the front, damn. When we go get something to eat and come out the bank u can ride in the front. I don't wanna hear nothing else or you can ride in the truck" I said getting mad .

I didn't mean to get mad I was just hurt . I missed my parents so much.
It was crazy how all this shit could happen. I have never cried so much in my life.
I got in my fathers all white with black interior Rolls Royce.
It drove so smooth. I pulled up to in and out and let them order I wasn't hungry.
AK wrote what he wanted down and I read it . After they got their food, I pulled out and drove around the corner to the atm
I walked up the Bank of America atm, using my fathers card first, I took 10.000$ out on the first one and the second one I took out 8.000$ I tried the third one but I was only able to get out 8.550$ the atm was out of money.
I had to drive to the other one around the corner and do the same thing.
I used my father card over again getting another 7.000$ I took 10.000$ from both of my moms cards. I was able to get another 15.000 from my moms, and another 10.000 from pop.
I had about 78.550$ in cash from my parents
but I had grabbed everything out the safe my parents made sure we all had our own safe . Each out our safes started off with 50.000$ , our parents started at 100.000$
AK  and kayla still only had 50.000$ in their safe they never saved. I had at least 186.000$ in my safe I saved almost everything. Between my parents they had only 900.000$ everything else was in the bank.
I had collected 1,386,000$ in cash from the house.
The night my parent was killed, I went and collected all the money and our clothes and things my parents would never want to give up.
I went to our storage and put all my parents things in there I made three trips to the house for the things we needed and wanted to keep.
We could stay at my parents other home but we didn't feel comfortable we didn't know if they knew that address too. So I was getting rooms every night.
But I was scared of these rooms, I had 1,464,550$ on me . I didn't need nobody running up on me .
I looked in the mirror, back at Kayla and then Next to me at AK, he was in a ball with his head on the window. You could see the dried tears on his face. I rubbed his back, guess he was still sleep.  We drove for like a hour till we was in the east , I stopped at the bank again, I needed to add some more money to my bank account  before it got to late .
I woke AK up and we all got out the car. I thru on some glasses and some lip stick .
We all went  in as AK held the door for us, I walked in and waited in line it was only two people ahead of us.
This bitch hella slow fuck I was thinking in my head . I got shit to do. I started to think about my parents, I wouldn't even be stressing if they was here I never knew I could hurt this bad. Not in a million years. I miss them more than ever and I'd give anything just to see them again . Hug my dad again kiss my mom . I was going thru it .
"NEXT!" the teller said knocking me back into reality.
"Hi, I would like to make a deposit of 732,275$ if possible" I said with a slight smile
"Of course, just give me a moment.  What is your bank account name and number ma'am?"
I gave her all my information she needed, so we could get this money in the bank and I could go it was getting kinda late.
"Just perfect, I'm adding it to your account as we speak. Please sign here and you can be on your way." She said with a smile.
I signed the paper and left out. It was time to hit the rode to LA and get a room I told Tyrell to meet me there I was so stressed out.
We went to 711 I needed some woods and they needed snacks. I had already called the room and told them we was coming but was coming in a little late .
Wow we was getting a room right in Hollywood. I just wanted to be in some nice rooms fuck them hood rat ass room back home them was the only one that would let me stay with me being so young.
It was only four maybe five hours away from Oakland but driving feel like forever but I drive fast so it's good.
After I set down in the parking lot I put a cover on the backseat and Kayla and AK got in with their snack and things.
I tossed a big cover on the side of them so after they was done eating they could go to sleep . Kay jumped out the car and opened the truck getting their pillows. They both set in the back watching movies on the TVs inside of both of my headrest .
I started to drive I got on the freeway, I was so sleepy. But my mind was racing so no sleep for me. I looked in the back at the kids. They was eating and watching tv on each side. And had all their food in the middle. I turned on pandora and put my eyes back on the road .