Starting over

Winters POV

Two weeks later we was setting up our new house. I was so happy about the house, but everything still was on my mind.
I'm waiting on the furniture. We found a three story, huge up stairs, down stairs, eight bedroom, five bathroom, two living rooms, two dinning-rooms, a lovely kitchen, a big backyard, and a four car garage. I loved it!
It was a tall gold and white gate around my whole house.
I was waiting for the men to come out and put in new cameras. Everything was coming together for the most part.
I was going to put the kids back in school just under Ty's last name couldn't risk nobody tracking us down. I had to go put them in school in the morning.
I don't care, I'm not raising no dummies.
Where is this damn man at, god he is taking forever I said in my head I was so ready to get my stuff here. My phone started to ring, playing missin u by lucci
"Hello?" Hoping it was the people, lord
"Good morning Ms. Lovee, I'm with the funeral home. I just wanted to check on things and see if we kept plans the same. Is it any changes you would like to make?" Mr. Smith said calmly and slowly, The man that was helping me . He was being a good man . I just wanted a very small home-going for my parent no dumb shit.
" Good morning Mr. Smith, no I don't want to change anything. I appreciate you helping me with this and being so kind.
I will be out there in four days so I can come a day early to do my moms make up." I said getting teary eyed. It was my new reality that may parents was gone forever and I had to put my big girl panties on and pick up where they left off.
"Okay, I'll see you then. Just call me if you need help with anything. Have a good day Ms. Lovee." He said
"Thank you, you too. Goodbye." I said hanging up the phone. Letting it drop on the table , I put my head in my hands trying to think.
It was so many people who wanted my father dead but why like that ? What did blood for blood mean? I was confused what did he do. Shit what didn't he do.
Couldn't believe that in a couple of days I would be laying my parents down to rest. Last night Ty told his father. He was heartbroken, he was my fathers connect but a high school friend, only nigga my father ever fucked with enough to call a friend.
Someone ring my doorbell three times, making me jump out of my thoughts.
I pressed the button on the wall.
"Who is it?" I asked
"The movers, we are here for a Mrs. Winter Nash." He replied
"Oh yes I'm opening the gates now I was waiting on you guys." I said happily into the speaker.
"Baby get up the movers are here get up, AK you come help too, COME DOWN STAIRS U HEAR ME." I yelled up the steps.
Ty got up off the couch, looking thru the peep hole at the movers . I couldn't wait for these cameras to be here. So I could just look on my phone and see who was at the gate without talk to them.
They knocked on the door, I opened it.
"Hello, Mrs. Nash. How are you? Just let me know where you want everything." He said coming up the steps with out California king bed.
I couldn't wait for my house to be comfy. I got AK and Kayla Queen sized beds.
"I have to go get groceries, I wrote down where I want everything to be. When they walk in my all white living room make them take their shoes off please. I'll be back in a few hours." I said kissing Ty on the lips and walking out the house jumping in the car.
My phone started to ring, nobody had this number besides Ty and my old friends and my siblings but it was private.
I looked at the number twice and decided to answer
"Who the fuck is this?" I asked into the phone
"It's me baby, it's daddy and I'm coming for you soon" the voice in the phone laughed and hung up. I threw my phone in the backseat I was pissed. Who the fuck was they coming for and why. How did they get my number? now I gotta go get a whole new number this shit crazy. I gotta murder a whole lot of people.
This is why I told not a soul where my house was, not even Ty's parents or my friends anybody could follow them.
From this day on it was all about my siblings, we had to build a new life. Right now Ty would be taking over for my father business until I get the kids straight and myself.
I was going to put together my army and we gone take off where my father left just bigger and better. Show my daddy I'm his little QueenPin he use to call me that when my mother wasn't around she would get mad. But he didn't care. Thank god ty helping got my bad, shit.
I love this man he has always been a huge help . If I didn't have Ty what would I do.
My phone started to ring again, fuck it that bitch to far,
I'm sitting at the stop light, I look over and anger shot threw my body, I was seeing someone I thought I wouldn't see for a while. One of the men who killed my mother and helped kill my father.
He didn't look over at me,
he was to busy talking to his wife with his three children I assumed.
Th light turned green, he pulled off, I got behind him and followed, he drove down turning left, then right, then got on the freeway.
We drove for a good twenty-five minute before we reached his house, I just kept going once he turned in his driveway.
How could you be so dumb and not see me following you, with the business your in.
I didn't understand why I wanted to comee to LA, but Game-God did.
For every action their is a reaction and this fat muthafucka was about to get it him and his bitch ass kids and wife.
The these niggas touched a Lovee nobody and I mean nobody as safe.
I drove back around, and wrote down the address
I will be back and your whole house will be murdered in the worse way, I promise .
I speed down the street, I couldn't see because I was crying. I didn't realize that I was even crying till my eyes started getting blurry.
I pulled over, trying to breath and get myself together. I was pissed I couldn't kill him right at this moment. I had shit to do.
I opened the glove compartment and grabbed my blunt. I needed to smoke.
My mind was in another place. I just wanted my parents back.
I took a couple more breaths, then grabbed my lighter sparking up.
I stopped crying and got myself together. I started the car again pulling off to get on the freeway to go grab some groceries, I'm not gone let this lil baby bitch make me go off my game
A bitch like me stay on my 10, I just wish dad would of listened when I told him I had seen that car early that day . I miss that man dude.
Finally I was pulling up back to the grocery store, I just wanted to grab some snacks and some cabinets food and at least dinner for tonigh and tomorrow, we was about to go back for my parents funeral. Shit is crazy.
An hour and a half later, I was walking out of the grocery store.
I got in the car, ready to go home and cook dinner.
I've had a long day already.
I got on the freeway, speed home I had a lot on my mind. I couldn't wait to kill these niggas. Why would they do this is all I could think
Then again niggas and bitches haters.
Fifteen minutes later I was pulling up to my house, I entered the code and waited for the gates to open, I drove in. The gate shut closed.
I honked the horn three times. AK looked out the window, and smiled.
Fat ass knew food was coming, I can't stand his ass.
Ty and AK both walked outside to help with the bags, I gave Ty the key,
"I'm tired, my mind is fucked. I'm going to late down for a minute, I'll be down after to make dinner." I said walking in the house up to our room.
As I walked thru the house to get to our room, I looked over the house.
It was lovely, Ty had put the house together so perfect. I was happy that my house was put together. I can't wait to go get the bird for the bird cage and go pick out fish with Ty, we had got a huge fish tank the all white living room and the bird cage in the other living room, it was cream and white .
Finally I was upstairs, I walked in the room taking in my surroundings,
It looked good in here and smelled just like white chocolate.
I walked into our bathroom and realized that Ty had done the bathroom over.
I actually like it now. It was so plain at first, just a off white no seat cover nothing.
He had made our bathroom like our room, it was white and gold for now.
I changed my comforter every three months so I would just change the bathroom to match also. I walked out the bathroom to go grab some clothes, I needed a shower to think. A lot was happening at once and I couldn't show nobody fear or worry.
I had to be strong for my Little's. I went in the walk in closet, again Ty had set up everything perfect. My shoes and clothes was put up so nice. He always made sure I was good. I looked over at his stuff it was a mess. I put my hand on my head, this boy. Whatever I guess I'll clean it up after my shower, I grabbed some yoga pants, with a crop top. Just something to slip in so I can make dinner.
I walked over to my purse and grabbed my 1882s, I had already had all five rolled up.
I quickly grabbed two out the pack, and threw the pack back n my purse I sparked up the wood.
I smoked my wood and left Ty his own. I knew he would be walking up here soon shit any minute. I got off the bed and went to get in the shower.
It felt so good to be in my own house. It made me sad my parents couldn't be here but it's okay, because revenge is promised.
I wasn't in the shower no longer than 5 minuets, I heard Ty walk in the room.
"The lighter is under the pillow baby!" I yelled to him
"Thanks Queen, I found it. Ima smoke this but I got a pack rolled up for us while you cook." He said walking into the bathroom sitting on the top of the toilet.
"How you holding up Queen? I was worried when you came back it look like you had been crying" Ty said with worry in his voice he know I been having a hard time and I don't take to stress well.
"I'm fine baby, I got something to talk to you about tonight once the kids are sleep." I said getting angry all over again. I should of just killed that fat fuck I thought in my head, but I had to be smart about it.
They fucked up when they came in my house with no mask, I'd never forget a face and I was going to make them pay in the worse way.
"I know your not okay baby, but I'm here and you know that and okay we can talk tonight while I paint your feet." He said with a smile.
He got up and gave me a kiss on the lips and turned to walk out
"I love you Queen."
"I love you more King." I said closing the shower curtain back. I loved this man. He really has never been nothing but good to me. We have had our ups and downs but more ups then downs. He has always been a sweet man.
I remember the first time he painted my toes.
We was about thirteen and fourteen, I was sitting in my room,
I had fractured my knee.
My dad went and picked Ty up because I wouldn't stop crying.
Ty knocked on my door,
"Princess, Can I come in?" He said poking his head in the room, I just nodded my head. Still sad I couldn't paint my own feet, I just kept crying.
"I can't reach my feet Ty, I look stupid with only one foot done. I can't go to school, i can't walk down the steps. I can't do anything, I even have to ask my parents to help me to the bathroom." I said crying harder. I was so independent. I didn't like asking for help, it was really hard for me.
"I'll do it princess, just don't tell nobody. Before my granny died, I use to paint her feet and massage them. I loved that lady and I love you and she always told me, "you will do some of the crazies shit for the ones you love" and I love you Win always and forever." He said as he kissed my hand and grabbed the nail polish. Getting on the floor in front of me pulling my foot slowly into his lap so he could paint my feet.
"I love you to my prince." I sung . I was so happy that he loved me. People could say whatever but I knew that love I felt for him when we first met back in 3rd grade.
Twenty minutes later I was out the shower, dressed, blow drying my hair.
I walked in the closet and got Ty's side together. Everything in our room was nice and neat, perfect.
I walk out the closet and grabbed my purse, I needed to smoke again.
I walked out the room with the pack of 1882s in my hand ready to go make dinner and lay down shit.
I finally made it down the steps, walking in to the living room looking at my family. Kayla looked like she was crying, you could see the dry tears.
AK was in another word, just sitting in the corner eating a lunchable.
He started talking again yesterday, he told me how he felt and what was going on with him. I'm happy he opened up to me again. I was feeling like I was failing my brother and sister.
Ty was sitting with his back to me, on the phone with the people for the cameras.
" yea, we gone be here at that time. Thanks again bruh" Ty said hanging up the phone.
He got up and turned around jumping seeing me.
"You fucking mouse, you to quiet . Needa make some nose in this bitch, I almost jumped on yo top lip." He eyed me laughing, I couldn't help but to laugh he got a problem.
"Shut chu scary ass up, what you jumping for lil ugly nigga." I said backing up as he walked over to me. He always trying to pick me up. He play all day.
He walked over, and hugged me. Lord knows I needed that.
"Are you guys hungry?" I asked already knowing the answer.
"Yes! What you making?" AK looked up with bright eyes
" steak, fettuccine Alfredo, with garlic bread and corn on the cob" I said
They all looked at me with a smile.
"I'm so happy I got a wife that can cook." He said, Kayla looked up.
"Y'all ain't married, she just yo girlfriend." She said as a matter of fact.
"Fucking hater, we will be married soon then what you gone say? Cause in a minute you gone be saying. "Can I pick all my teeth off the ground?"."I said with a mug walking away before I broke her jaw, I don't got time. I'm upset with something else I don't need to take it out on her.
I walked in the kitchen to get everything ready. I just wanted to go to sleep.
Two hours later, I was done with everything. It smelled so good in here kept making me think about my mom, she taught me how to cook with my eyes closed.
I plated the steaks first, then the fettuccine, I walked back over to the stove, bending over to grab the garlic bread. Ty came up behind me and I jumped.
I spun around punching him in his arm,
"Fucking jerk, I could of hurt myself stupid!" I was so irritated.
He laughed like shit was funny "I'm sorry baby, you know I would never hurt you" He said as he stopped laughing, showing me that he knew I was really upset.
"Take a break Win baby. You stressing. You normally laugh and now you wanna kill everybody. Go sit down and I will finish the plates for you Queen." He said a bit softer this time.
I kissed his lips "Thanks King"
I walked out the kitchen to our family dinning room the other one was for guest.
"Kayla, come help me make this table please, thank you" I said without giving her a chance to answer. I wasn't in the mood and I didn't wanna take it out on her.
She cleaned the table off while I went to grab the table cloth and silverware to set the table.
After we was done setting the table, I called Ty to bring the plates.
I put the rest of the garlic bread, corn on the cob and fettuccine in the middle of the table if they wanted more.
I walked to the back and grabbed some wine, I needed it.
I poured the kids juice and left the pitcher of juice next to the wine.
Finally we was all able to sit down together and eat. We all grabbed hands and put our heads down, I was about to start till AK cut me off,
"Lord, bless the food that we are about to eat. Please bring our parents back. I miss my mommy and Win can't do it alone. I hear her cry and I pray and ask you to give them back, mommy and dad watch us please, amen." He said trying not to cry.
Ty rubbed his back,
"It's going to be okay buddy, drink some water." Ty handed him one of the bottle waters on the table.
"I love you guys and I can do this. It may be hard but know I only want the best for you. We may do wrong but what happen to moms and pops was wrong and we gone get revenge, I swear." I said holding back tears something in me was stopping me from crying in front of them.
"We love you too sissy." Kayla said.
"Now let's eat, we gotta get up in the morning to put you guys in school. So come on." Ty said to the kids.
"It's only 8:30, oh my god." Kayla cried.
"Girl, shut the fuck up Kay, it's about to take us a hour or less to eat, then you gone shower and do your hair and get your clothes out, by then it's gone to be almost 10. Don't start tonight little girl." I said irritated.
"Whatever." Kayla said getting mad and started eating.
"Where is that camera guy at babe, we need them up tonight seriously King." I said
"My boy gone be here soon he just texted me. I got you Queen." Ty replied.
We all started eating dinner, it was so good.
Kayla wasn't going to say it cause she was mad but she sure was stuffing her fat ass face, but shit I can't judge, me too.
Everybody had seconds besides me I was full. I think I was more sad than anything because I loved food.
But I just wasn't that hungry right now.
I told her dumb ass, dinner took almost a hour. We was done by 9:20, by then
Ty's boy was calling him.
I gave Ty my phone and the kids phones to hook up to the camera. I was sleepy and I wanted to smoke.
I sparked up another wood. Me and Ty smoked and walked to meet his boy at the door. When we got to the door it was a hood Asian.
He was kinda on the short side, medium length hair, gold grill, and nice ass hazel eyes.
"What's up Win, I'm sorry about what happen. You know if you need a shooter I'm here." 24 said giving me a hug.
"Thanks 24, I appreciate that. And I know vise versa." I said with a smile. I hadn't seen 24 in years ,it's been hella long. I passed the blunt to 24.
"I'm going to get in the shower real fast and lay down hurry up I don't wanna sleep without you. Goodnight 24, it was nice seeing you bro." I said hugging him.
And kissing Ty, I walked away up the steps to the on the second level,
I had to check on the kids. Lord this would feel weird each time now.
I walked and opened AK's door. He was sleep so I just closed the door back, I walked in Kay's room and she was sleep too. Good we had a big day ahead of us.
I walked in my room, and set on my bed sparking my last 1882 and setting Ty's 1882 on the dresser in his ugly ass T ashtray.
I smoked half the blunt and put it out. I was sleepy as fuck.