Kissing,kissing, and more kissing

Familiars outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=10603345&.svc=copypaste&id=122211116

Gia's outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=10603345&.svc=copypaste&id=122211526

----------------------------------------------

Familiars POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone alarm going off. I sit up and look at the time on my phone. It reads 6:59. So we have a wile before we go to the boys house, so I walk downstairs and I to the kitchen. I grab a bowl and some corn flakes and some milk and start eating. Once I'm done I go upstairs and wake up Gia.

"Wakey wakey vanilla shaky, get up we half to get ready to go to the boys house." I say poking her.

"Ughh, I'm up." She says getting up and walking into the bathroom.

I walk out of her room and into my room, I walk over to my bathroom and walk in. I turn the shower water and wait for it to worm up. Once it's done I then stripped out of my clothes and hop in the shower. I wash my body with my vanilla scented body wash and I wash my hair with strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner.

Once I'm out of the shower I wrap a fluffy white towel around my body and walk out of the bathroom. I walk over to my closet looking for an outfit to wear once I have finally decided myself and I'm going to where I walk back into the bathroom get dressed, brush my hair, blow dry my hair, and leave naturally curly. When done I walk out of the bathroom go over to where all my jewellery and put on my belly button ring, my earrings, ring, bracelet, necklace, and apply some make up.

When done I walk out of my room and walk over to Gias room to see she is already done in just finishing up the last touches of her make up.

"What time is it?" She asks me.

I look at my phone to see that it's 7:50.

"SHIT!!" I yell. "WE ONLY HAVE 10 MINUTES."

She looks at me with wide eye. We run down stairs and slip are shoes on and run out the door, making sure it's locked.

"He lives on the next street so if we run we can make it on time." I say.

Gia nods and we start running. We get on their street, and run past every house until we get to 124.

Donnie's POV

There was a knock at the door. I looked at the clock and it said exactly 7:50 so it must be the girls. Me and Cameron down the stairs over to the door we opened it to be greeted by the girls.

"Hello lady's" Cam says kissing Gia on the check and hugging Familiar.

"Hey beautiful." I say hugging Familiar and kissing her check. "Hello Gia." I say hugging her.

"Come in." I say and move out of the way so the girls can get in the house. Once we were all in Cam started talking.

"Well I'm gonna take Gia to my room." He says grabbing Gia's hand and walking upstairs.

"Do you want to got to my room?" I ask Familiar.

"Sure." She says with a smile.

I grab her hand and walk upstairs. We walk past Cams room and walk into my room closing the door behind us. I sit down on my bed and pat the spot next to me telling her to sit down. When she did I started to talk.

"You look beautiful." I say looking at her.

She blushed and said "Thanks."

"Can I ask you something?" I ask her.

"You just did." She says laughing. "I'm joking go ahead."

"Why were you and Gia running from the cops yesterday?" I say.

"This guy tried to hit me and Gia with his car so I jumped on his hood and smashed his win shelled and Gia smashed his back window but there was a cop across the street and he seen us so he chased us but we lost him and went to the park and met you." She explained smiling at the end when she said she met me.

"Oh." I say.

We just sit on my bed in silence looking into each other's eyes. I slowly start to lean in and so does she. She flutters her eyes closed and so do I. Then are lips meet.

Familiars POV

Fireworks. That's all I feel rite now. Not butterfly's, but fireworks like on the forth of July. The kiss was slow yet passionate. I rap my arms around his neck and he raps his arms around my waist and pulls me into his lap. He likes my lip asking for entrance, which I gladly grant. His tongue explore my mouth as mine does the same to his. I pull back and bite his bottom lip causing him to moan. I go back to kissing him and lick the roof of his mouth causing him to moan again. He pulls back and starts kissing down my neck, he found my sweet soot and lightly started sucking on it causing a moan to escape my mouth.

All of a sudden someone clears their throat. We pull apart and look over at the door to see Cam and Gia. But the funny thing is, is that Cam has lipstick stains all over his face and neck and Gia's hair is a little messed up. So I start to laugh and point at them. They look confused but then look at each other and their eyes grow wide.

"So what did you two want." Donnie asked with and annoyed expression on his face.

"Oh nothing we just wanted to see if you two were ok if was really quite and Familiar is not a quite person." Gia says.

"Well were fine." I say.

"Ok." they say and walk out the room.

Well that was weird.