Brent

Familiars outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=10603345&.svc=copypaste&id=122201308

----------------------------------------------

Familiars POV

Yesterday we had so much fun with the boys. You know after are make out sessions. Today I'm going to the beach with my cousin Brent Rivera. I haven't seen him for 2 years and yesterday I found out he was moving to the house next to mine.

Gia is spending the day with her sister Samantha and Donnie and Cameron are going out today so I have the hole day with Brent. I'm so excited to see him, I miss him like crazy. He was the only one in my family who cared about me and was there for me when I needed him. But then he had to move so I had no family.

Anyways I pick out my bikini and start to pack a little bag that will have my phone, sunblock, tanning oil, hair ties, a water bottle, money, and my towel. I slip on some shorts and a gray crop top and put on my flip flops and wait for Brent.

Soon there was a knock on the door, I open the door to see Brent. I jump into his arms and hug him tight as he spins me around and puts me down gently.

"I missed you so much." I say letting him walk in.

"I missed you to, god you look different a good different though." he says smiling.

"You too." I say smiling back at him.

"Ready to go?" He asks.

"Yeah just let me grab my bag." I say grabbing my bag and walking out the door.

We walk over to Brent's black range rover and hop in. He starts the car and slowly backs out of his driveway, making sure to not hit anything.

The ride was silent, but comfortable. Once we got to the beach, we parked the car. I grabbed my bag and got out. Brent went to the back to grab the cooler and umbrella he packed and we walk to the sand. Once I found a good spot to set everything I laid mine and Brent's towels down and set up the umbrella. As soon as everything was done Brent through me over his shoulder and ran to the water.

"NO BRENT PUT ME DOWN!" I scream laughing.

"Ok what ever you say." He says and drops me in the water.

I come up to the surface and pull Brent under the water with me. We come out of the water laughing.

"That was fun." I say.

"Yeah." Brent agrees.

I look around to see that bit a lot of people came to the beach today. I keep looking at the people when I see the familiar face of Cameron.

"I'll be rite back." I say to Brent and start running over to Cam. I run and jump on him bringing him to the sand.

"What the fu-oh hay Fam." He says realizing it was me.

"Hi Cam." I say.

"What are you doing here." he says getting up and bringing me up with him.

"I'm here with my cousin Brent. You want to meet him?" I say/ask him.

"Yeah just let me tell Donnie." He says.

"Donnie's here? We will bring him too." I say and Cam nods walking away.

Cam soon comes running back with Donnie behind him. When that reach me Donnie gives me a hug.

"Come I will introduce you to my cousin." I say walking to Brent.

"BRENT!" I yell causing him to drop his soda.

"WHAT?" He yells back.

"I want you to meet my friends Cameron and Donnie." I say pointing to the boys behind me.

He looks up and his eyes got wide "CAMMY, DON." He yelled jumping on them.

I look at them confused. Did that know him? And how do that know him?

"Am I missing something?" I ask.

They all look at me than Donnie speaks "We All know each other from vine."

"Ohhh that makes more sense." I say with a smile.

"How did you three meet?" Brent asks.

"Well me and Gia were running from the cops and we dumped into them at the park." I sat and he nods.

"Why were you running from the cops?" He asked.

"Well some guy tried to hit us with his car so we smashed his windshield and back window." I explain and he nods.

"Oh, that's my cousin." He says hugging me.

This is why I love him.