Making vines and fist fights

Familiars outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=10603345&.svc=copypaste&id=122212180

Gia's outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=10603345&.svc=copypaste&id=122212475

----------------------------------------------

Familiars POV

"Taylor, let me do it." I say. Yeah I'm talking to Taylor Caniff. He's like my all time boy best friend.

Rite now we are in Walmart messing around and putting it on vine. We are at the intercom and Taylor is letting me mess around with it.

I pic up the phone thing and say " *clears throat* Pubic Hair." Then we walk away laughing.

"Ohh, Tay I dare you to walk over to that couple and yell cock in their faces." I evilly smile looking over at Taylor.

"Ok." He walks over to the them and yells cock causing the girl to fall on the floor.

He runs over to me laughing. He grabs my hand and we start running out the Walmart, and hop into Tays 2014 Corvette. When we get to my house, I see that Donnie's car is I'm my driveway. Ok.

We walk in the house to see nobody there. I walk towards the back door and I hear yelling. We run out to see Gia fighting two girls.

"Ok that's not fair!" I say taking off all my jewellery except my rings and running in to the fight. Gia is about to punch one of the girls, when I see a blond girl about to jump on her from behind. I quickly run and tackle the girl before she can get to Gia. She pulls my hair and claws my face. I keep punching her until she's knocked out. I get off of her and watch Gia fight.

Gia's POV

Familiar tackles the blond girl and knocks her out cold then gets up and watches me.

The girl I'm fighting punches me in the rib and kicks me off of her, she gets on top of me and try's to pin me down but I kick her off of me before she can. I climb on top of her and punch her in the face multiple times. She grabs my hair and scratches my face and arms. I get off of her and grab her by her hair, and drag her away from the boys.

I whisper in her ear "you shouldn't have started a fight with me." then kick her in the face knocking her out.

"Ok so how did this fucking fight even happen?!?" Familiar asked clearly amused that she just fought a chick she didn't know.

"Ok it all started when...."

Flashback

Me, Donnie, Cameron, and Brent were all watching TV when someone knocks at the door. I look at the boys before getting up and opening the door open in to see two girls. There is a blond girl and a girl with brown hair.

"What you do you to want?" I ask.

"We just want to tell you that the boys will never like you and your stupid ass friend. They want girls that are pretty like us." The blond one says.

"Wanna know something? The boys would never like stupid sluts like you and before you and your skanky little friend got here we were having fun now bu-bye." I say about to shut the door, when I hear something that pissed me off to the max.

"Your just a pathetic little slut that deserves to die in a hole along with your friend."

That's when all hell broke loose.

End of flashback

"The only think I don't know is how we got in the back yard." I finish explaining.

"Interesting."