CHAPTER 2: JEEZ

Y/N POV

"Y/N can I come in?" Jack asks knocking "I know your not sleeping"

Before I could answer my door swings open.

"Hey, so you left your---WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE!" He says pointing to Daniel.

"We were hanging out!" I say defensively.

"Hanging out? Looks more like you guys were about to make out!"

"Why do you even care?" I respond glaring at him.

"Because I do, ok?" He says.

"You like her...don't you?" Daniel says finally speaking.

"No you douchebag! I don't like her!" He says rolling his eyes.

"Jeez, he was just asking" I say.

"Well I asked something as well, and you never answered, so tell me. What is he doing here?" He says calming down.

"I didn't lie, he literally came here to hang out" I say shrugging.

"Yeah nothing sexual is happening between us" Daniel says looking at Jack.

"How do I know that?" He says folding his arms.

"My texts! we literally texted each other to say we were going to hang out." I say partially lying "and no weird emojis were in it."

"Ok can I see" he says sticking out his hand.

"Stalker much" Daniel mumbles

He searches through the messages.

"Ok fine, guess you weren't lying. But if I find out you guys are doing anything sexual, I'll not let you see each other" Jack says sternly.

"Sorry dad" I say rolling my eyes.

"HEY!"

"She is not kidding, you sound like a frickin dad" Daniel said chuckling.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Bye" he says leaving with a small smile.

"Damn that was close" I say as I hear the front door close.

"I know, we could have been caught" I said snugging into his chest.

"I know" he says "so let's take this slow, and leave it a secret"

"Alright" I said closing my eyes and falling asleep.

1:30am

I turn and notice the bed is empty. I get up confused. Daniel left? This early?

I walk into the hallway and the bathroom lights are on. I walk up to it and here talking inside. It's Daniel and he's on the phone.

"I miss you to babe" I hear him say "can't wait to spoil you when I get home"

Then there is a pause.

"Oh I'm with the guys right now" i hear him lie "No, I'm not with some girl don't worry. I'm not a player babe. Love you"

I stand outside shocked. I'll talk to him later so I get back into bed. About 5 minutes after he walks in and climbs back into bed.